16

"No way. No freaking way-"

Younghoon's hands were on his mouth due to shock as he stared at Hyunjae.

His hands balled into fists, " I had no idea! You freaking jerk-"

Jiwon slapped her hand onto his mouth, shutting him up. "He's a little salty about the past but now that we're working together," Jiwon glanced at Younghoon in a threatening way, "He's going to get over his grudges."

She lowered her voice, gritting her teeth. "Aren't I right, Younghoon?"

Younghoon's eyes widened. "R-right."

Jiwon pulled away, clapping her hands together. "Great! Let's get to work. Me and you are going to interrogate your father. He does know more about this, right?"

Hyunjae nodded. "He only told me what to do but I don't know as much as he does."

"Then let's get moving." She grabbed Hyunjae's hands before making a bee-line for the door. Sergeant Han made way for them before he entered the room.

"But what about me-" Younghoon reached out, trying to follow the other two.

Sergeant Han grabbed his hand, pulling it down. "They've got this. Besides, we got files to go through."

Yujin walked through the door, lugging 3 boxes full of files. "Anyone gonna help?"

"Yeah, yeah." Younghoon grumbled before making his way over to her.

-

The Meringue building was intimidatingly big and Jiwon suddenly felt so small and vulnerable looking up at the glass building.

"How much did this building even cost, goodness." Jiwon mumbled.

"1 billion, in dollars. It wasn't too much of a challenge, considering that out stock was skyrocketing, we had tons of consumers, and our," He cleared his throat, "personal clients frequently bought from us."

"Oh, so that's how you were able to keep most of your own stocks without needing others to buy them for you!" Jiwon said, jumping up and down in realization. "Your clients would order what they wanted stolen, you steal it, and then they pay you for the pieces."

Hyunjae glared at her. "Keep it down will you? But yes, exactly. Pretty genius, amiright?" He smirked at her before pulling her towards the doors to the building.

"Yeah." She held her breath in astonishment as she entered the building, which was even more gorgeous than the outside. "It's beautiful."

He glanced at her. "Isn't it?" The building was completely glass on the inside, an artificial sky projected on the inside. Many people were confused at how the sky could show when they were on the first floor when there was, approximately, 78 floors in this building.

"Artificial skies was my idea." Hyunjae grinned in pride. "Get's people to keep wanting to come back."

Jiwon nodded, still staring in astonishment. "Your building needs to stop distracting me. Let's just go get your dad."

"Shall we?" Hyunjae said, reaching his hand out to her as the workers around them started paying attention to the two, after all, he was the son of one of the richest men in the world, and because he was there boss's son too of course. And since he was very handsome and the workers that had taken a liking to him were also seething in jealousy.

Jiwon nodded, grabbing his hand. "We shall."

-

Yuna was confused as to why Younghoon and another lady had come all the way to the Blue house.