✭XXXI✭

✦✦✦✦ Goodbye ✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦ Goodbye ✦✦✦✦

"This is the lava river." Greef announces.

Cara sighs, "The ferry droid is fried."

"Yeah, but if we push the boat out we can get it to float downstream. Come on."

Din surveys the boat as Kit just simply jumps on not caring if it's not stable, "Looks old. Will it take the heat?"

"You got a better idea?"

Din shrugs, "Guess not."

They push at the boat, but it doesn't budge one bit, "Push!"

Rolling her eyes Kit unsheathes her lightsabre, "Get on." She orders.

They all oblige and stand behind her as she sticks her sabre into the ground parting the boat from the side. "Simple." She shrugs hanging it back on her belt.

"Watch your feet. It's molten lava." IG tells them.

Cara nods, "No kidding."

The ferry droid comes to life and everyone turns to train their blaster on it in shock. It gets up and starts beeping at them. "I don't suppose anybody here speaks droid?"

"He's asking where we want to go." Kit says receiving several weird looks, "What? I told you I had a droid."

Greef shakes his head, muttering about the girl being full of surprises, "Down river. To the lava flat."

The droid beeps and begins to go that way, they soon come to a light and Greef points at it, "That's it. We're free!"

"No. No, we're not," They all turn to see Din scanning the exit with his visor, "Stormtroopers. They're flanking the mouth of the tunnel. It looks like an entire platoon. They must know we're coming."

"Stop the boat," Cara orders the droid, "Hey, droid, I said stop the boat. Hey, I'm talking to you. I said stop!" She shoots the droids head off but the boat still moves forward.

"We're still moving."

Cara sighs looking around, "Looks like we fight."

"There are too many." Din says in denial.

"Well, then what do you suggest?" Cara asks, "Cause' I can't surrender."

"They will not be satisfied with anything less than the Child or Jedi. This is unacceptable. I will eliminate the enemy, and you will escape."

Din shakes his head, "You don't have that kind of firepower, pal. You wouldn't even get to daylight."

"That is not my objective."

Cara bounces on her feet uneasily, "We're getting close. Saddle up."

"I still have the security protocols from my manufacturer. If my designs are compromised, I must self-destruct."