The man who was holding Irene whispered something to her making the idol stopped struggling. " Don't worry miss Irene, Y/n will save you.." The idol looked at him in disbelief as she trying to sink all his words.

He sighed and quickly tied the girl hands but not too tight as that old man already shouting his name. " Have faith in y/n.." He whispered one last time as he put the idol inside the van. Irene stared at the guy in confused and scared written over her beautiful face.

She then closed her eyes and took a deep breath..

" Y/n, I trust you.."

______

Y/n pov~

" Come on Y/n!!" Renjun shouted my name as we walked slowly to airport. I looked around and see no one. That bald man must bride the owner to have his own. 

" I saw them.." I turned to where Renjun pointed to. There I saw Mr.Park with over 25 minions behind him. I saw him side hugging Irene making me clenched my fist. I can clearly see that she was uncomfortable but that dickhead still pulling her close.

" Easy girl, easy.." Renjun patted my shoulder and gestured me to come close. He pointed at the main door which was monitored by two men. 

" Here is the plan.. You'll go inside to Mr.Park as I take care of others.. Cool?"

" But, can you really take care of them? They're so freaking more than us.."

" I'm strong dude! Don't worry."

I nodded at him before pulled out Irene's phone to call someone. After two rings, the person picked up the call. " HELLO UNNIE?!!! WHERE ARE YOU?? ARE YOU OK-" I cutted the feminine voice.

" This is not Irene.."

" What you want?!!! Where is Irene unnie??! Do you want money??!!! HOW MUCH??!!"

" Woahh, easy there girl.. I don't have much time.. Please come at XX Airport now.."

" ..."

" Do you want your unnie back or what??"

" OF COURSE!! What the hell is that question??"

" So come here now!!"

" How can I trust you that you're not lying??"

I stopped moving as I heard that. How to convince them? I can't just say that I'm the one who kidnapped Irene. Hell no, she will call cops after that.

" Just trust me.." I tried to sound sincerely and luckily she muttered a slight okay before ending the call. I looked at renjun who is trying to hold his laugh. 

" Damn, that girl talked a lot.." I glared at him playfully before focusing at our main reasons. " Let's go.." We do our sign handshake and walked quietly to the both men.

" Here we go.."

I shot the left man as renjun took over the right one. Thanks to the silencer, no one noticed about us. We walked inside cautiously while looking around. I pointed a room at 3rd floor which I believed where Mr.Park is. He signalled me to go and mouthed that he will be fine. I nodded my head and make my way to the lift.