" Hey everyone calm down. They're friends. Plus, do you really think a Midoriya couldn't handle a blood crazed girl and someone who has staples holding them together?"

    " Wait that kids a Midoriya? My sincerest apologies sir. If I had known I wouldn't have worried."

UA

    "Hey Bakugou why are they so confident in the name Midoriya?"

    " Hell if I know. I'm more confused as to why he is in a place full of people with weapons."

    " That's what you're confused about? Why did that chick call him boss?" Everyone had questions.

    " I think you guys should worry that the league has found your classmate." Everyone turned around. What is Aizawa doing here?

Club

    " What are you doing here Toga? I was celebrating with the gang and did not expect to hear someone who tried to murder me on several occasions to come up behind me."

     " She tried to kill the boss?"

    " They're crazy to go after a Midoriya."

    " Why isn't she dead yet?"

    " Hey Toga I think our little Deku has something he's not telling us. I mean if a group of assassins are treating him like royalty then.."

    " I was getting that feeling too Dabi. I mean look at the ring. Shiggy told us that the guy we are looking for has that ring but the number 238."

    " Hey Slim. Toga came here on behalf of my pal Shigiraki to find you. Why didn't you tell me you had a mission coming up?" Izuku yelled over to his friend who was currently throwing darts at a picture of Hitler.

    " Sorry boss. I meant to tell you yesterday."

    " So the League is hiring my mate Slim? Who you guys trying to take out? You see Slim recently had an injury involving a bowling ball and a wine glass so he can't go on any missions. I can offer you someone else." Toga looked at Dabi.

    " We are after Aiz...." Midoriya hissed.

    " Yeah sorry. I may be on break from school but I can't let you do that. He is under my protection as, well as my teacher." The assassins in the room all began to mutter about what they heard.

    " I was hired to kill the bosses teacher? Damn. I could have been killed when I got back."

UA

   " I knew the league would try something like that. Take out the teacher can't train the kids."

    " I'm surprised Midoriya was going to help the league find a good assassin in the first place. How does he even know assassins?" Sero asked.

    " Shit I forgot I was streaming." The live stream ended.

    " You moron weren't you listening. That ring means he's one of them. From the sounds of it he's pretty high up in ranks. I think prettyboy is drunk or he would have turned to live stream off before the whole assassin revelation. Either that or most of his followers already know they are assassin's." Bakugou explained. He was pissed. How could he not know about Midoriya's little secret? " No wonder the asshole felt suppress. If he can take out targets with ease we were holding him back." Bakugou broke the glass he was holding unintentionally.

     " Calm down mate. It's not that big of a deal."

    " I should have known already. All of those fucking cards make sense now. ' another bird down. Train hard and you'll be able to get your first bird this summer.' I thought he was talking about turkeys. ' I'm coming to Japan soon. I have a big one there. I'll swing by after to visit. Teach you how to clean the blood off the blade so it looks like it's never been used.' How did I not realize he lives in a family of murderers?"

    " To be fair that does sound like how my father talks about hunting." Sero commented.

     " The ring shows he's a Raven. I've worked with them before. They take whatever job pays best. I had one backing me up a few years back. He looked kind of young but if he was sent by the Ravens I didn't care. I knew the leader wouldn't send someone that was incompetent. He went by the name of Vixen. Took out a man who had snuck up behind me with ease.

    Vixen made a call after that sounded strange to me. He said, ' Hey boss I'm done with the job. I also saw your son. Yes he looks healthy but I saw him being pushed around. I don't see why he doesn't fight back or kill his bullies. No sir I did not kill the leader. I would have but the look your son had. He looked like he cared about the leader even though he was being bullied by them. Yes I'll visit and see what's up. I got a name though. You may want to do some research. Your son called him Kaachan.'

    I hadn't heard that name again until you guys came to the school. I heard Midoriya say Kaachan and I knew that was the boy vixen was talking about. I kept a close eye on you two. Vixen said that the kid could easily kill so I was waiting. Waiting for the kid to show signs of being able to kill. But he never did. In fact I almost forgot about that until I had to work with Vixen again.

     He asked if he could come visit Midoriya. I had to tell him that Midoriya was currently under house arrest for fighting with a fellow student. Vixen held a look of pure excitement in his eyes. I'll never forget what he said. He said, ' if the student isn't dead he is lucky. A fight without rules against the boss usually ends in death.' Those words shook me to the bone. That's why I didn't put up much of a fight when I heard he was taking a break off of school. I don't want him to snap."

    " Let's all agree to not do anything to tick off Midoriya. Ok?" Mina said. Everyone but Bakugou agreed. He was still angry at himself.

    " Didn't you hear what Aizawa just said? That kid could have killed you long ago."

    " I know. I also know he won't kill me yet."