Ch. 2

Iida's pov:
As class ended I collected my things and walk over to my fellow classmates. "Hi Iida" Tsu says calmly as we watch Midoriya and Todoroki walk over here, hands intertwined. "You guys ready for Dekusquad game night?" Ururaka states showing her excitement. A notification pops up on all of our phones "game night tonight at me and Momo's" as midoriya jolts of excitement "hey I think we should surprise them!" We all look at him with confused expressions "We tell them we can't go and cut our game night short and see them!" As I started thinking a certain brunette came up in my mind. "I agree, this would be a good time to do this kind of thing" I say with slight emotion. "Meet at our dorm at 4 so we have at least two hours before it starts" Todoroki says, his eyes focused on his boyfriend. 

Izuku's pov:

As me and Shoto we're walking back to our dorm he breaks our comfortable silence "I think Iida has a crush on Sero" he says with a scrunched nose "I think so too but don't think too hard on it" I say laughing "that's why I suggested crashing their party." I giggle. Shoto smiles at me and I give him a peck on the cheek.

Kirishima's pov:

As me and bakubro were walking to our dorms to prepare for the game night I get a text from deku.
Texting pov:

Deku🥦: Hey I need to ask a favor or you.
Kiri 🔴: yea what is it?
Deku🥦: we're going to crash your game night as an attempt to get Sero and Iida together bc we all know they like each other.
Kiri🔴:
Tru tru so what do you need me to do?
Deku🥦: get him to talk about his crush and then we'll bust in and boom!
Kiri🔴: ok cool
Deku🥦: see you there!!!
And I'll see all of you in the next chapter!!!