Danganronpa: Forever Hopeless Intro

Hello, my name is Ash, this is all the characters for my original Danganronpa story but first...

Why did you make this, a Danganronpa fanfic out of everything?
I got bored and I really liked the concept of Danganronpa that I wanted to make my own version of it also Mind Fork (another series im working on) is still coming out, I just need to work on it some more before I start writing it and I has have school and a lot of other projects.

Do I need to play the Danganronpa games to understand the story?
Yes and no, while some characters or events from the other games might be referenced you only need to know what Danganronpa is to understand this story.

Why are some events and important moments similar to V3: Killing Harmony?
To be honest, I haven't played Killing Harmony so if anything is similar to the game please keep in mind I haven't played V3 yet. The rest are just homages to Trigger Happy Havoc and Goodbye Despair.

UPDATE: I finished Killing Harmony now :)

What happened to the old designs?
Started making sprite edits of Danganronpa Characters from the main 3 games (plus Ultra Despair Girls) but then went to Danganronpa Re:Birth and Super Danganronpa Another 1 and 2 for inspiration.

How was it making a Danganronpa fanfic?
It's fun but also tiring, I need to take constant breaks due to school or to think about the trials. Characters are either dying due to me being bored of them or they had no more relevance to the plot. You can see how developing a story is hard, even frustrating. Trial 3 features a last-minute death because I couldn't see how that character could fit at the end of the story. Even the Mastermind changed a lot... just to spoil it, it originally was going to be Monaca from Ultra Despair Girls or even Yasuho Shirogane but I changed it as I didn't like that idea.

2023 Update: Hi, please keep in mind that this was made in late 2020 and was finished in mid 2021. I do plan on posting more stories on the site but haven't gotten around to it.

The Characters of this Story

Yasuho Shirogane: The Ultimate ???

Cameron Hill: The Ultimate Detective