Danganronpa: Forever Hopeless Chapter 5

Chapter 5: The Edge of Dawn

What happened so far? Quinn, Makoto, and Daria are all dead and now Georgia Sayanji is dead. Randy knew more about Yasuho but Yasuho doesn't know what she wants to do in life.

Day 3 continued:
15 Students Still Alive

Location: Girl's Bathroom 2nd Floor
Characters: Yasuho Shirogane, Cameron Hill, Katie Ludington, Randy Kennedy, Chiaki Evans, José Bishop, and Sarah Davis

Katie walked over the body "Oh god why" said Katie "Are you sure you can handle the investigation?" Yasuho said to Katie "Yeah, I think I am" Katie bends down to see what Cameron and Yasuho are looking at "Hey why are her organs missing?!" said Ca...

Katie walked over the body "Oh god why" said Katie "Are you sure you can handle the investigation?" Yasuho said to Katie "Yeah, I think I am" Katie bends down to see what Cameron and Yasuho are looking at "Hey why are her organs missing?!" said Cameron, just then Chiaki Evans shows up "Ewwwwww why are you guys touching that dead body you all are fucking gross" said Chiaki being a bitch as always, she annoys them even more "Can you shut up you bitch!" said Randy "Once you take a shower!" said Chiaki in retaliation, Randy gets embarrassed "Hey do I stink, like actually?!" Randy says nervously to Sarah as she's taking pictures of the crime scene "Yeah no you don't stink, but you will stink if you bug me." Sarah says as she's trying to take a picture of the crime scene "Hah take that Chiaki!" Randy says mockingly "Guys just don't bother her, she'll eventually go away," Yasuho says to Randy and Katie who was about something but Yasuho stops her "How about you shut your mouth you fucking whore, you're a hack just like your family! You don't even have a fucking talent so why do you keep wasting your time here?!" says Chiaki, Yasuho eventually loses her calm "Well excuse us but we are trying to solve a murder case so that we all are not executed, go find someone else to fuel your ego even more!" said Yasuho trying to get Chiaki to go fuck off, José who is outside in the hallway walks in and Chiaki bumps into him "Can it shithead!" José walks into the room "Sorry but did I interrupt something?" said José "No you're fine, we just had a pest to take care of" says Katie, José looks at Sarah taking pictures and suggests something "Hey I know I operate on animals but do you mind if I take Georgia's body to see how she died?" Yasuho looks at José "Yeah that'd be a great idea" everyone except Katie lift up the body and take it to the Nurse's Office where José does an autopsy with Sarah leaving soon after.

Characters: José Bishop, Sarah Davis, Hilda Grover, and Jamie Kelly
Location: Nurse's Office

Characters: José Bishop, Sarah Davis, Hilda Grover, and Jamie KellyLocation: Nurse's Office