The Broken Promise

Sinulat ko po ito nung 14 pa ako. Project po namin ito sa English, hindi man ako nakakuha nang perfect score masaya pa rin ako dahil marami sa mga kaklase ko ang na-touch, at nagustuhan ang kwentong to. Kaya naisipan kong i publish ito sa wattpad para mabasa ng iba. Sana po mag-enjoy kayo, kahit english. Pagpasensyahan niyo na kapag may errors. :)

---------------------------------

"Xavierrrrrr!! Come down here this instant." There it goes again. My mother shouting downstairs like a roaring tiger. Ugh, it's still 6 o'clock in the morning and I'm still really sleepy. I heard the footsteps of my mother and suddenly she opened the door. I pretended that I'm still asleep, but suddenly a cold water came splashing on my bed. Oh, crap.

"What the hell Mom!?" I shouted.

"You're going to be late in school young boy. Now get on your feet and start to move. Now! " My mom scolded me and shut the door like it's going to get destroyed. I didn't know my Mom could throw water on me while still I'm on the bed.

Oh, how I hate school. I began doing my daily routine. As usual, take a bath, wear my school uniform and of course how can I forget to watch over my hot and gorgeous body?

I went to the mirror and watched my self closely. Spiky black hair, blue attractive eyes, thick eyebrows, pink thin lips and long nose. Hmm, not bad. No wonder why some girls are flirting at me.

"Xavier!" Mom shouted again. Oops, I forgot that my mom waited downstairs. Well, it's time for breakfast. "Hey mom." I greeted while she's patiently sitting on the dining. We ate silently until I broke the silence. My mother has been silent after my Dad died of a car crash two years ago. Only I and my mother lived in our home. "I need to go Mom. Bye." I said and kissed her cheeks. "Be good, Xavier!"

Our school is just a walking distance from our home. It's like 50 meters away from here. So I started walking then put on my headset to listen to the songs of one of my favorite bands, Coldplay.

"I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing, Roman Catholic choirs are singing, be my mirror my sword my shield. My missionaries in a foreign field." Chris Martin sang, the vocalist of the band. I was currently listening to their song Viva la Vida. Their songs are just so awesome.

"Hey Xavier!" A black haired, cool and hot friend just called me. But, I'm hotter than him. "Cool shirt, Red." A hashtag of number three was written on his shirt. It's really obvious that he likes the band, The Script.

"Thanks. Have you heard about the new transferee in our section?" He said while waving and smiling at the girls who just passed by. I rolled my eyes. We are famous in our school because of our talent in sports. We're the popular lawn tennis players!

"Stop it Red." I said. "About what you said, who's the new transferee?" I asked.

"Seriously? You don't know?" Red asked his eyebrows rising.

"Would I ask you if I don't know?" I said sarcastically.

"Okay, it's a girl. Our teacher said that she's a smart one. She came from Harvard!" Tsk, a girl? Maybe she's going to be my next target.

The bell rang and all of us went to our own classes. Hmm, I wonder what she looks like. An evil smile was drawn in my face. "You look like an idiot Xavier." Red inserted.

Noise was all over our classroom. Girls chatting, boys laughing and teasing, nerds reading, some are singing, and of course me as the naughtiest boy in our section, always want to annoy people, especially the nerds.

I poke Gerard, one of the smartest in our section. But he didn't respond. I poke him again and he looked at me. "What do you want Xavier?" He asked then put down his book.