2:Unpacking, sorta

TW:Mention of scar, caps, child death,

Note:I made Logan genderfluid so like expect pronouns to be going all over the place 

The next morning was the day Thomas had been dreading since him and Nico decided to move. Unpacking day. They'd slept on an air mattress the earlier night, had only unpacked what they needed. But now they had to unpack fully. The bad part came from the difference in Nico and Thomas's idea of decorating. Thomas didn't care much about it. Get a painting or two, maybe a poster if he was feeling spicy and he was done. But Nico, very much did care. Potted plants and rooms having some sort of theme. Nico cared very much if the cushions matched the walls.

Luckily, Nico had work. So Thomas just had to get things out of boxes and then let Nico take care of the rest. Advantages of working from home while your partner had a 'normal' job.

It was about mid-morning when Patton floated down from another room. "Heya kiddo!" The ghost hummed.

Thomas jumped and dropped the box he was carrying. he spun around and relax to just find Patton(or Pat as he knew) there. "Oh, hey Pat. Didn't hear you come in." He messed with his hair, laughing awkwardly.

Patton giggled. "Sorry, not used to living with alive people," He floated over, looking at the box Thomas dropped. "That wasn't anything fragile right?"

Thomas shrugged, picking the box up again. "I don't think so." He had been about to continue when he got interrupted.

Virgil floated down from the stairs, looking around. He seemed really worried as though there was a threat. "I heard a bang, what happened?"

"I just dropped a box." Thomas explained, putting the box down on the couch. He started to take the things out of the box. Luckily so far it looked like everything was fine.

Patton rubbed the back of his neck. "I startled him." He added on, seemingly sitting on one of the beat up chairs. He just kinda floated above it.

"Oh." Virgil nodded, starting to float backwards. He looked like he was going to leave, but then decided to stay.

"Yeah," Thomas finished unpacking that box. "Oh I had a question I needed to ask." He looked over at his ghost house-mates, leaning against the couch.

"Ask away!" Patton said cheerfully. Virgil shrugged, signalling that he too would be able to answer said question.

"What's up with the blue glow? On your eye-patch and stuff." Thomas motioned at Virgil's eye-patch then Patton's clothing.

"Oh that's easy peasy! They're things that we didn't have when we died but brought into the ghost world." Patton explained.

Thomas nodded slowly. He moved the empty box to the floor, flattening it. "You can do that?"

"Sure can! We can do it with anything we had when we where alive." Patton held out his hand, and after a second or two a small stuffed dog appeared in it.

Thomas stared at the dog, amazed. "That's so cool!" He looked at Virgil. "Can you do it too?"

Virgil nodded, crossing his arms. He didn't talk though. Patton giggled, waving his hand to make the dog plush disappear. "What do you think 'we' means kiddo?"

Thomas rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. "Heh, yeah... Probably should've realized that."

Patton rested his head on his hands. "So what-cha doing?" He looked at the flattened box in Thomas's hand.

"I'm just unpacking, since, uh, you know can't keep everything in boxes," Thomas explained, looking around for somewhere to store the boxes. "Dose this place have an attic?"