Christmas Special

Next chapter's name (not the actual name but it's what I've written down) is going to be .... RIVALRY IN THE DARK.

The whole of the 2-A gathered together to get the dorms festive for Christmas. It was going great. Iida was being himself and trying to keep everyone in order, Momo was creating ball balls for the Christmas tree - the ones she made were custom for her classmates, Mina was vibing and dancing with Uraraka and Aoyama to Christmas remixes. 

Something about this time of year meant that Izuku became pretty depressed. Watching others go home to their families each year while he goes back to his apartment. That's kind of depressing, you know? Anyways, the reason for this rambling is to tell everyone that it is only a couple of days until Christmas and slowly, his classmates are leaving. Shinsou was the only one left, last year he was the first to go but now the last. Maybe it was because he knew that Midoriya would be alone or it could be that he was a tiny bit to lazy to go earlier.

Aizawa, Yamada and Eri soon walked into the dorms. Shinsou looked up from his phone and grabbed a duffel bag that had everything he needed for the Christmas break. " Merry Christmas, Shinsou. See you next year," Midoriya stated as he started to walk to the door. Eri had other plans for the greenette/ravenette. " Mr Deku, can you spend Christmas with us?" She asked with her large crimson eyes. Despite being a mafia leader, no one, not even him was immune to Eri's puppy doy eyes. " Sure, if it's okay with Eraserhead and Present Mic," He smiled to the little girl who looked over to her parents. " Not gonna lie, little listener, we wanted you over before Eri asked," Mic said with a smile. 

" In that case... " Izuku looked over to the door to hide a smile that was forming. " I guess you won't get your presents until Christmas day," He chuckled as relief filled Aizawa's face, he even chuckled a bit. 

Eri smiled up at Midoriya. " You won't be alone this Christmas, Mr Deku!" She smiled and hugged him tightly. A fond smile made its way to his lips, tears of happiness also started to form. " I will only offer this once, hug?" He directed that towards the remaining three with a smile. For longer than a split second, they saw the old problem child. Walking forwards, the group were now together, hugging. It was nice, Midoriya concluded. 

/////

" SHINSOU!" 

"FASTER, MISTER DEKU!"

Aizawa facepalmed when he saw Eri on Midoriya's back, chasing after Shinsou who had a cat hoodie on. " Imagen what it would be like if we are able to adopt him," Yamada whispered into his husband's ear and smiled at his reaction. " Kami help me," He sighed and slumped onto a sofa. It wasn't all that bad.