33. A Photographer's Picture

Previously: This chapter won't make sense unless you've read the last few and it's too much to put in a "previously" but basically they're in a prank war.
——————————————————

Cheryl's POV:
Toni was a really bad actor, remaining HBIC won't be a challenge. I went to school with Betty.. like usual. And although she'd tried multiple times to discourage both of us. It didn't work.

The school day went by pretty fast. When that final bell for the week rang I decided to call attention with a glass cup.
"Listen up!" I shouted from on top of a stool.
Most people stopped, apart from some who continued out the door. Probably in a rush or something.. Anyways.
"As you know, Toni's comeback yesterday was weak. As hell." I stated "So Toni.." I stepped off the stool and slowly walked over to her.

Betty's POV:
Whatever Cheryl had just whispered in Toni's ear made her widen her eyes and furrow her eyebrows.
"You wouldn't do that." Toni replied with a straight face
"Hm.. Meet in the gym everyone." Cheryl lead about 3/4 of the school. I had no idea how she could do this but it seemed people were interested? Then she lower down the projector screen
(a/n: idk if projected screen is the right term but hopefully you get what i mean?)
and began playing a video. Once Toni saw the first frame she returned to the same position as when Cheryl whispered in her ear.

| video |
Both Cheryl and Toni are in frame, on what seems to be a hill. Camera is assumably resting on a tripod or something.
Cheryl and Toni: *dancing together*
Cheryl: *begins laughing*
Toni: *joins in*
Cheryl: *moves behind the camera, out of frame while Toni continues dancing*
Toni: Are you filming me?
Cheryl: Yeah.
Toni: Whyy
Cheryl: Because you're my girlfriend? And you're adorable
Toni: Shut up, I'm in a gang.
Cheryl: Okay.. Whatever you say.
Toni: Anyways, You have to promise not to tell ANYONE about this. I haven't even told Jug, Sweetpea or Fangs about this. Or show this footage.
Cheryl: I promise Toni!
Toni: Okay.. I trust you anyways. I love you.
Cheryl: Love you too. Now, what was it you wanted to show me?
Toni: It's just this picture.. I have it under my pillow every night. I really cherish it. Wait, I'll show the camera and then you.. Okay?
Cheryl: Alright
Toni: Here-
| video paused |

"Do NOT play the rest of that!" Toni yelled
"I won't. As long as you give up." Cheryl smiled devilishly
"I.." Toni looked at Fangs, Sweetpea & Jughead for an answer. They just frowned and nodded. "I give up. You win. You can stay in your position as HB-" Toni was interrupted by cheers. Some of the others walking out, most people had chosen Cheryl's side but almost all of the Southside and a couple of Northsiders had chosen Toni's. Cheryl was being carried down the halls like any cliché teenage movie.

Toni's POV:
"Party at the Wyrm tonight!" Sweetpea erupted
I nudged his shoulder and looked at him with a confused and partially mad look. "What? Why!" I asked
"Oh cmon Toni! It'll only be Southsiders, me and Fangs can even be bouncers or whatever. And maybe it's just what you need!" Sweetpea smiled
I rolled my eyes and smiled, just barley. Maybe it would be fun..
——————————————————

A/N: Another extremely short chapter aaaah! Sorry! I'll write the next one now :))