Part - 16

Jyugal - How is darshan?

Me - "He is fine but had fever again with terrible headache, but better from yesterday night. Yesterday, he was shivering like anything" .

Siddharth - I think you have to go to hospital or your college haven't you?

Me - Yeah, but I thought to take a leave.

Siddharth - No need to take leave Ayushi. We are here only. And we will manage. You go.
Jyugal - "Yeah, we will manage him".

Me - You guys are sure na?

Jyugal - "Obviously, After all before you we were managing him, now you are soo"...

Siddharth & Jyugal chuckled.

"Um..Um well fine, but if you need anything or other requirements then call me or Abhay". - I said.

"Yes, doctor madam or should I say Aai - aai captain". - Siddharth and jyugal said and laughed.

"No need to laugh okay". - I said.

I went towards darshan's room and taken my phone, saw darshan as he was sleeping peacefully. I checked his temperature with hand and it feels like normal.

I went to hospital and saw Abhay.

Abhay - Hey, how is darshan, ayu?

Me - Well he is fine.

Abhay - I will go and check him today.

Me - "Yeah, of course".

Abhay - "Ayuu, just want to tell you that, there is one class of yours in college. And you are appointed to go there and more senior doctors. So, you are going" ?

Me - "Obviously, I am".

Abhay - "I was expecting this only. You are my bravest friend ever..".

Me - "I am Mr. Abhay". ( Confidentially said. )

Abhay - "Let's go. Then".

I nodded in yes.

I went to college and he went to OT for the surgery and it took 1 and half hour. After 3:30 pm we went out and I was literally happy that we were appointed for our first surgery under senior's guidelines. We went to darshan's house and Abhay checked him and said that he is fine, but he have to take precautions to be fit and fine completely. I didn't find jyugal and siddharth this time.

Abhay left.

Darshan - "Thank you Ayushi for taking care of mine. I couldn't able to say in morning but, thank you for doing all this things for me".

Me - "Darshan, It's my duty to help you anytime".

Darshan was about to day something, But I cutted him off.

Me - "I think, I should leave. It's long, that I didn't went to home".

I moved back and towards main door. Suddenly, he held my hand. My heart got attack, while remembering that incident when he held my hand, few weeks before.
Actually, few day's before.

I moved and faced him.

His eyes were intense. His face was shining, as always. His smile was just a little thing to give me attacks. Whenever, I look into his eyes. Some strange feeling start to take my place and leave me blank.

He hugged me. A hug for thank you, a hug as friend, for me it's everything.

Darshan while hugging - "Atleast, first let me finish, na? I won't hold you back".

He chuckled and made me embarrassed because it was my fault that I didn't let him complete.

Darshan - "Thank you for everything".

Me - "Dar..Darshan, pls stop your thank you ki dukaan".

I chuckled.

"How many times you will thank me? It's my duty and as being a friend, I helped you".

He was about to say but again, I cutted him.

"Accha, Now let's me go".

Darshan - Do you have any problem or have any habit to cut someone like anything?

Me - "Accha, sorry. Now, tell me and let me go, pls leave me now".

Darshan - Ab toh nahi choduga, you are running off from me na? Wait. ( He started tickling me.)
________________________________________

Is it funny?😂
That comment of jyugal made me laugh.
Spreadlove
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙