Part - 32

[ Darshan ]

So, we are here in Goa. We means, me and my whole gang with me. Yes, they joined me later, 5 day's ago I talked to hardil about the trip and now, everything is fixed. So, I am here.

Hardil too joined me as we postponed the release of his new song.

We are here to enjoy and for a concert too and I am continuously trying to not to think about the things from which I am running from. But, unfortunately they are not in my side this time.

But, the thing is that I am far enough from Mumbai and Ayushi.

I know, I shouldn't run like this from the situation which I am facing but the things that are going on with me is enough for me to realize my mistakes.

I hate myself for being a jerk to her.

I hate myself for being so selfish.

I hate myself a lot.

Hope, she could understand my situation too. But, I can't hope like this because her hate for me shows everything from last 3 Year's.

"Bhai, what you are doing here alone." A voice came which broke my chain of thoughts.

I moved my head towards sideways.

Hardil here.

Me : "Nothing, just was enjoying the view of this beautiful sight in front of me."

Hardil : "Yeah, it's beautiful."

Me : What you are doing here? I mean you go and enjoy them.

Hardil : What you are doing here?

Me : What?

Hardil : Accha, tell me why do you want to come to Goa?

I gave him a are-you-out-of-your-mind look for asking me this type of question.

Me : What type of question you are asking hardil? Obviously, to enjoy right?

Hardil : EXACTLY, TOO ENJOY.

He shouted.

Me : Thoda dheeme bol, yaar.

Hardil : Toh, bhai you should enjoy. Ab tune jo cheez gadbad kar diya hai uska kuch kar nahi sakte.

Me : I know. I know, but I can't understand what's wrong with me or with my mind that I couldn't take out this type of thoughts. It's suffocating me.

Hardil : I can understand. But, you can't ignore these type of things. I mean I know, that you planned a trip in this much hurry because you don't want to face Ayushi Now.

That's not true.

I want to face her, want to talk to her, want to say sorry, want to apologize.

But, the thing is whenever she is in front of me that moment, is worst for me.

Her eyes, her expressions. I mean everything is just trying to show that she hates me the most.

She hates me.

She never want to see my face again.

"Am I right or wrong? " Asked hardil.

Me : "It's not true hardil. I want to face her, want to apologize. But, the thing is now she don't want to see my face again."

Hardil : It's hurting right?