"But I don't."

He smiles.

~

I skip in the kitchen to see all of my brothers were already there, preparing to eat dinner. It's weekend so Lucas is at his house, with his foster parents, even though I begged him to stay here. That bitch won't stay.

"Buonasera fratelli." I greeted.

None of them response, so I just walk towards Julian, tap his shoulder to get his attention. He look at me with a questioning look,
"Good evening."
I says and walk towards Michael, tap his shoulder and greet him.
I did this to all of them and sit back down when I'm finally done greeting them.

"Attention seeking whore."
Dimitri mumble.

"Facts."
I mumble in response.

We start eating our dinner after a few talks here and there. Alex and the triplets asks a few questions about my day since Luke, Raymond and I went shopping. There was a lot of interesting moments.

"You won't believe what happened," I started, they look at me expectedly to continue, "I heard some girl gossiping about me."

"Wait really ? What were they talking about ?"

"One of them were like 'Is it true that she's the sister of the Rose family ?' and the other one was like 'Yeah I saw it on their instagram post' while the other one was like 'I heard they're acting like they're siblings but they're actually fucking.'"
I said and continue,
"Why does they ALWAYS think that I'm fucking you guys ? Like, lots of people thought that I was Alex's girlfriend. It's so frustrating."

"Who were the girls anyway ?"
Dimitri asks.

"I think they call each other Gianna, McKayla and I don't know.. Sam ? I think it's Sam."

"OH OH I know them."
Dante piped in.
"It is said that they spread tons of rumours and literally everyone in school hate them."

"I almost slept with McKenzie—"

"McKayla."
I corrected Damien.

"Right. I almost slept with her, but she has feet fetish and I got low key creeped out when she tried to— yeah so I made up excuses."
Damien said with frown.

"Damn."
Julian muttered.

Michael and Alec were trying to hide their laughter with a cough while the rest of us laughs at him.

An hour and a half later

"Alex, c'mere."

Alex look at me across the living room with a bored face, "No."

I make a deadpan expression and walk towards the couch he was sitting. I take off my hair tie, giving it to him,
"I wanna see if you could tie a girl's hair."

He sighs,
"Why ?"

"To see if you could treat your future girl better."

"Okay fine."
He grumbled.

The next few minutes went by me teaching him how to tie a hair, braid and bun. He learn it really quick and suggested that I should teach the others, too. I take his suggestion and teach my other brothers.

We have a lot of fun time together. Dante was being his stupid self and accidentally learns how to braid hair, just by playing with mine. That guy's stupidity turns into smart-ity.

That's not even a word but whatever.

As I lay back down the couch, I got two notifications on my phone. One from Alec, who send me a picture of Miki tying my hair. The other notification from instragram, telling me that I got a new dm. I edited the picture of me and Miki, posted it on instagram and decided to watch some movie before checking my new dm.

Instagram Posts

Instagram dm