twenty-one

She was excited.

He was scared.

She was grinning happily dancing in her room.

He was pacing back and forth in his room.

They don't know what will happen.

And that was what scared him.

~

Third Person

Lexi was excitedly making plans with her friends, Luke and Raymond, while she got a new message from Aurora.

Aurora - Hey, are you free after school this Monday ?

Lexi -  Yup. You wanna hang out ?

Aurora - Ofc, I want to check out the new ice cream shop.

Lexi - Samee. I'll wait for you in the front gate, yeah ?

Aurora - Suree

They continue to text back and forth while grinning widely. Lexi felt giddy. She's having a new girl friend and Lucas asked her out.

Her crush asked her out.

Well, that was what she thought. Just a little crush.

She was not ready for a relationship yet, and Lucas and her are still building up their relationship and bonding. She knows she likes him, she knows how much he mean to her and she's slowly starting to fall in love.

She had never felt this way about anyone. No one had ever make her this excited or happy. Except him.

There was a knock on her door followed with the door being kicked open by her brothers, Dante and Damien. The same guys who love tea parties.

She can't shake off the weirdness she feel over the fact that the two bad boy looking guys love tea parties.

"There's a rumour going around school."
Dante started with an excited grin on his face, "You remember that girl who—"

Lexi ignored to whatever the fuck he was saying and continue to type on her phone with a smile. Dante loves gossip. Lexi does too, but she's not interested in hearing it while she could just talk to her friends instead.

Damien was quietly sitting on her make-up chair while playing with a scrunchie, listening to Dante's gossips. He might not admit it but he loves to gossips, too.

But a new thought occur in his mind that makes him stop whatever the fuck he was doing.

What if their mission go wrong ?

~

"You ready ?"
He asked her.

She smiles at him,
"Yeah."

She was wearing her beautiful white dress that makes her look more angelic than she already is.

Lucas was wearing a typical black tuxedo. He looks at Lexi with a loving smile on his face.
"You look so good tonight."

He knows it was too soon to be in love, but he knows that he is slowly falling. He could already imagine her in a wedding dress after seeing her with a white dress. He could already imagine having kids with her and growing old with her. He could already imagine their lives together.

He could only imagine..

~

The plan was to secretly walk away from the crowd. But why are people paying them more attention ?

~

The plan was to steal a file from the office.
But why is the office already opened ?

~

The plan was getting out of the office as soon as possible.
But why is the office locked from outside ?

~

The plan was supposed to be going out of the office safe and sound.
But why is there a sound of a ticking of a bomb ?

~

The plan was going out of the mansion peacefully and celebrate it with her brothers.
But why is there an explosion in the office while they are trapped inside ?

~

Why is there blood and flesh mixed with burning papers and woods inside ?

Why are the brothers crying ?

Why isn't she spending her time with her new found friend on monday like they planned ?

Why isn't she hanging out with her two guy friends in school like usual ?

Why isn't she greeting her brother excitedly when they came home from work like she promised ?

Why isn't she riding to school with Dimitri ?

Why isn't she cuddling with her brothers in sunday nights ?

What aren't they going out on their first date like they planned ?

Because not everything goes as planned.

The End.

~

Hi! Thanks for reading this story to the end even though it's filled with cringe and grammar issues.
I can't believe I've just finished a whole story ahh.

I wasn't planning to end it this way but I was bored these days so I decided to just end it. I planned it to have a happy ending with 35 chapters or something but 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅.

The ending was too quick and fast so that you guys wouldn't have time to process it or cry over it. I re-read this chapter once and it actually makes me wanna laugh how it was so quick and is not even emotional lmaooo.

Anyways, thank you so so so much for reading through all of those <33 I would've unpublished this story if it wasn't for your lovely comments :)

Byee

~ Ambimi