Chapter 23 - House shopping (Mads and Addi)

Mads
I woke up in bed with jae. He was sleeping cute and it was about 9:45 slept in late today. I got up and brushed my teeth and wash my face. Went back in J's room to see him sitting up rubbing his eyes.

Jaden
I woke up to an empty bed. Where did Mads go?? So I sit up and I heard my bathroom door opened.

Mads - morning
Jaden- hey mama
Mads - how'd you sleep
Jaden - good *graby hands* come here
Mads - *goes to him* it's about 10 am and I got to be home around 10:30 to change and go looking at houses
Jaden - you need help packing this week
Mads - I might but aren't ya parents and siblings coming here?
Jaden - yea but I cud still help you and hang with them later
Mads - okay but I'm about to go *kiss him* love you
Jaden - wait let me drive you I'm just gonna shower quick
Mads - okay hurry tho
Jaden - okay

I went into the shower and did a quick one did my hair I wore shorts and a shirt.
I walked out the bathroom and Mads got up and we start to head out. On our way we stopped for food for Braddison.

Addison
I woke up this morning to bryce still on top of me lol ig we didn't really move around last night. It was about 9:35 so I didn't really get up I just let him sleep. My cramps were not bad this morning but I cud feeling it. I went on instagram and tiktok for a half hour. Den I decided to wake bryce.

Addison - baby, babe, bub, Bryce, *shakes him a lil*
Bryce - *turns his head the next way*
Addison - bryce come on get up
Bryce - it's so early babe
Addison - it's not and I gatta get ready
Bryce - ughhh *rolls off her* *trys to go back sleep*
Addison - once I get out dat bathroom you betta be up.

Bryce
Addison just woke me up and I'm so tired but I gatta get up and finish packing today for I cud help adds pack. Me and the boys are going to finally be in our house by next week and we're gonna have a party. Just to show people sway is the best party people eva. I got out of the bed and made it up and den was waiting for Adds to come out.

Addison
I just got out the shower so I walked out the bathroom to go to my closet and Bryce was sitting in like the couch thing in my room. And he looked up at me and smirked.

Bryce - *hugs her from behind* hey baby
Addison - hey I need get changed
Bryce - why I like you like this
Addison - bc I'm naked and on my period
Bryce - ok I'm gonna shower
Addison - okay

Bryce was in the bathroom when I was changing my clothes but he came out in just a towel. N he looked fine asf.

Bryce - stop staring babe
Addison - I wasn't but if I were it shouldn't be a problem
Bryce - *Walks to her and kiss her forehead* neva said it would be
Addison - you missed a spot *points to her lips*
Bryce - *kiss her* where you put my clothes bae
Addison - in the closet on dat side
Bryce - thx

Bryce - stop staring babeAddison - I wasn't but if I were it shouldn't be a problemBryce - *Walks to her and kiss her forehead* neva said it would beAddison - you missed a spot *points to her lips* Bryce - *kiss her* where you put my clothes baeAd...