"Actually I do have a talent for hunting and I recently learned how to use a bow and arrow." I say, let them know your capable.

"Wow so training is going good I see." Ceaser says.

"Yes they have helped so much. I am very confident I will win this thanks to the training I got before this." I lie

"Well I'm glad to hear that." He says.

"Believe me, so am I." I say smiling.

He laughs.

"Well I wish you the best of luck." He says.

I smile and wave as I leave the stage. Devan comes on next. He talks about his strengths and also tells them about our alliance.

We go back to our floor and Finnick wraps his arm around my shoulders. Devan looks at him annoyed. I lean on Finnick a little bit.

He smiles and kisses my cheek. I can see the longing in his eyes but I just smile at him. He spins me around and my dress fluffs up. I laugh and I hear Devan clear his throat.

Finnick glares at him well I just look at him unable to stop smiling.

"What?" Finnick asks.

"Well the elevator was here." Devan says.

Finnick rolls his eyes as we all go into the elevator. The atmosphere is icy as the two boys keep glaring at each other leaving me to awkwardly look between them.

When the elevator is finally at our floor I almost run out. Devan and Finnick walk out both seeming annoyed.

"Jeez why all this tension all of a sudden." I say.

They both just roll their eyes at each other. Ignoring me. I shrug and go up to dinner. I don't know why they hate each other.

I thought they would be good friends but apparently I was wrong. I go to my room. I'm just skipping dinner. I don't want to deal with their coldness toward each other or my designer moaning about me eating too much.

I have too much to worry about. The games are tomorrow. I can't afford the distractions. I need to stay focused on getting out if this alive. I didn't take this seriously until tonight at the interviews.

The interviews snapped me back to reality and  I realized this is not a joke. That I don't want to die and if I want to be able to grow up and be with Finnick after this I need to take this seriously. It is a big deal.

In my room I think about potential strategies. Me and Devan have talked about some. Our main strategy is that I will go out and find food and stay out of sight well he kills.

I don't like that plan as much anymore. I can't seem like an intimidated child. I need to help him.

I would never want to kill anyone and I don't plan to. I just plan to keep myself protected. I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say

The door opens to reveal Finnick. He looks stressed. I look at him concerned.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"How do you not know!? Your going to the hunger games! I'm worried about you!" Finnick says obviously frustrated.

"Don't worry. I have a plan. I can do this." I say comforting me more than him.

"Well I got you something." Finnick says.

He hands me a small black box. I smile and open it. Inside is a necklace with a little orchid charm.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much!" I say hugging him around his neck.

He chuckles a little bit at the sudden touch.

"I'm glad you liked it. I noticed you didn't have a token." He says.

He puts the necklace on me. The gold chain glinting in the light. I wrap my arms around him again excitedly. He wraps his arm around me and for a moment everything feels okay.

But he pulls away and I know my confusion is visible on my face.

"You should get some sleep. May be the last full night of rest you get in a while." He says getting up.

I just nod and lay down. I quickly fall asleep before anymore anxious thoughts come.