𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐊𝐈 𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 • 𝘐𝘋𝘐𝘖𝘛!

| 𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐓! |

It was Monday, and you had just finished all of your classes for today. Exhausted you start walking home, while you notice someone following you.

"Hey Bub! Long time no see my little sparky!" Denki says making you jump just a bit.

"DENKI! Dont scare me like that!" You reply become as flustered as ever.

He smiles at your reaction causing him to blush a tad bit as well. He puts his arm around you.

"You know what sucks sparks?" He asks as you two start walking together.

"What?" You respond with a slight bit of sass.

"That fact that we're in two different classes, like it's not fair! I want to be able to see you and your beautiful features all the time!"

"Even though we see eachother in the hall most of the time, but it's not fair really. I never get to see you because our schedules are different."

"We rarely spend time with eachother now, and I want to change that! How about we uhm.. Go on a Date!" Denki says making you smile.

"But how? Your busy. I'm busy. Our schedules are just so differ-"

"I'm talking about right now silly Sparks!" He chuckles, you scrunch your eyebrows confusedly.

"Hows about some Ice cream huh?" He asks

"Okay but-" He grabs your arm and you two start running to the Ice cream shop, laughing as you stop infront of the shop.

He takes out his wallet and you two walk in. You order your favorite flavor while he orders his.

Once you two got your ice creams he 'Accidentally' takes the first lick and smiles.

You scrunch your nose and lick his. Now you two are even. He pays for the ice cream and he begins to walk you home.

"Ya know, yours isn't that bad. But I gotta settle for my favorite!" Denki says in excitement.

You blush and look away as you take another lick. "We both know mine is better." You tease

"Nu-uh mine is totally 100% better! Just admit to your defeat!" Denki and you begin to laugh

"Whatever Denki." You mumble, leaving a small smirk written across your face.

You lean your head on his shoulder, "Ya know sometimes you can be a bit of a tsundere.. BUT ITS CUTE!" Denki says.

"Hey! I'm not that mean.. Am I really that mean?" You ask.

"No! No your not mean, You one of the most beautiful, enthusiastic, unselfish person I've ever met. It's just your sass." Denki says, making you blush a bunch.

"I'm not THAT sassy!" You chuckle.

"Sass and all I still love and adore you." He replies.

Your eyes lit up as those few words escaped from his mouth, you began to giggle uncontrollably which Denki found absolutely adoring!

You turned away and hid your face, "Oh come on! Don't go all shy on me now!" Denki says kissing your cheek.

You push him away and run up to your front porch. "Hey wait up!" Denki says as he follows you almost dropping his ice cream.

He takes a lick and just stares at you. "This is your house right?" Denki asks.

"Yeah no duh dummy!" You chuckle, he grabs your free hand and holds it against his. Your fingers intertwine as he looks into your glossy eyes.

"Maybe we should do this more often!" He says, you smirk back.

"Sure whatever.." You mumble.

He looks at his watch and realize that it about time for him to go home. "Well I should get going Sparky."

"See at school tomorrow." He continues.

He let's go of your hand and starts to walk off leaving you stumped.

"No goodbye kiss..?" You whisper to yourself.

You hear a slight chuckle escape from his lips, he turns around and run backs to you.

He drops his Ice cream and grabs your chin. Roughly smashing his lips onto yours. Your eyes enlarge and your cheeks light up with a spicy red color.

He pulls away and winks at you, "Goodnight my little spark." He smiles at you and walks away.

You stand there in shock of what just happened. You collect yourself again and the words that can form in your mind suddenly slip out.

"I-Idiot.."

ANNS SPEAKS:

Well I uhm, Yeah.
sorry I havent been really
updating this book as much bc
I've been busy with school and
other shit like that but yeah hope you enjoy this chapter!