Chapter 4

After what had happened at the studio, it was plain as day that George needed to be removed from the environment he was in.

I figured Freddie would let it slide for at least a week. He was the type of person to assume he would be forgiven if he gave someone some time.

He also genuinely thought he wasn't in the wrong.

The hard part was convincing George he needed to stay with somebody. Like his mom or maybe Sapnap.

I just knew he wouldn't like it. He felt like he owed Freddie a debt for getting him out of his house, that much was clear.

I was pacing the kitchen, still in pajamas when Sapnap decided my home was his.

"Dreammyyyyyyyy I'm home!" He yelled slamming the door nearly through the wall

"Sapnap fuck off, and for god's sake stop calling me that." I snapped towards him stopping my pacing momentarily

"Jeez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Bad beauty sleep princess?" He asked in a childish voice while pouting his lip and imitating crying

I glared at him and sighed. Instead of pacing I figured I could sit for a while.

Sapnap was right, I didn't get very much sleep. 2 hours? 3? Something was bugging the hell out of me, but I didn't know what.

"Shit man, you look rough." Sapnap exclaimed giving me a mildly concerned look

"Thanks for pointing it out." I mumbled dryly

"No like seriously. You look like a coma patient." He said laughing awkwardly

"...how much sleep did you say you got?" Sapnap asked

"Good fucking question." I said tiredness painting my tone

"Did you have any coffee at least?" Sapnap pressed

"No so let me get dressed and we can go to McDonald's."

Standing up, I made my way to my bedroom hearing Sapnap yell some sort of approval behind me.

I was too tired to deal with his shit. Opening my closet door, I scanned my options before deducing that I had no idea what to wear.

I was too tired to struggle with the art of fashion, so I went with a safe option, jeans and a light purple tank top.

Some sandals and sunscreen later, and I was ready to go.

"Dreamyyy hurry, it's almost 9 already." He said checking his watch

I shook my head while walking away from his kissy lips. I scanned my eyes over the table before spotting my wallet.

I stretched across the table and snatched in before turning to see Sapnap spinning his keys.

"Alrighty time to take Ol' Betty." He spoke

"God, I swear you would marry your truck if you could." I told him

He had bought a rusty beat up old black Chevy from some 60-year-old man a few years ago.

The thing barely started anymore. Pretty sure the frame was about ready to snap in half too. The damn truck was a shit box. And for some godforsaken reason he loved it to bits.

I groaned as he giggled maniacally.

"You know you love her!" He sang back at me smiling deviously

I think he just enjoyed the thrill of having an 88% chance of dying or being severely injured every time you got within ten feet of it.