[1]

chapter one ; a name on my wrist

they were quite an unlikely pair, considering how different their personalities were.

one was kind and cheerful. he was bit silly, and not very bright, but he was joyful all the same. he was quite the ladies man, always trying to impress the people around him with his appearance and charm.

the other was a little more introverted, angry, and loud. he didn't like when people got to close to him, which was odd considering how outgoing his counterpart was. he was a rule breaker, stepping outside the boundaries and limits to do what he needed to do to succeed. nothing mattered to him.

with a few exceptions of course.

but they do say opposites attract, so when the two began to date it shouldn't have been a big surprise.

currently, katsuki was sitting on his bed alone as he scrolled through pictures on his phone.

kaminari, kaminari, kaminari, mina and kaminari, sleeping kaminari, food, kaminari...

he sighed and placed his phone down as there was a gentle knock on his door.

" the fuck do you want ? "
he growled.

" inside , katsuki ! let me inside before sero kills me ! "

bakugo rolled his eyes as he stood. he had grown accustomed to this situation. kaminari would say something to piss off sero and sero would chase him down the hall like he was going to kill him. it happened weekly.

though bakugo was never actually concerned for the well being of his lover when this occurred, since he knew that sero and kami were quite close.

when he opened the door, he was almost knocked over by the weight of his laughing partner.

" happy early birthday baby ! "
the electric teen heartened, a large smile plastered onto his face.

bakugo scoffed and closed his door, moving one of his arms underneath his boyfriend so he wouldn't fall.

he felt denki's lips against his cheek as he pressed kisses across his face and neck, forcing the pouty blond to crack a small smile.

" thank you , "
he mumbled, walking back over to the bed as he carried denki with him.

" i'm so excited ! tomorrow we'll see that i'm truly yours ! "
kami cheered, his eyes shining with pride.

" that was fucking cheesy , "
bakugo snickered, though he could see where the other was coming from. tomorrow they could prove to everyone they belonged together. he could show them that this bundle of joy was truly his own.

how? well, on your sixteenth birthday, you're gifted a name inked to your wrist that tells you who your soulmate is. bakugo didn't believe in soulmates until he met kaminari. as silly as it sounded, he truly believed they were made for eachother.

" but it's true~ "
his voltaic boyfriend sang, poking his sides. bakugo snorted and covered his mouth, glaring at the boy who was cackling beside him.

" get over here you little shit- "
he barked, a stupid grin growing on his face as denki screeched and fell off the bed. katsuki chased the poor boy all around the room until he finally tackled him, picking him up and tossing him on the bed.

the two were in complete contentment, enjoying each other's company. kaminari sighed happily as katsuki kissed his cheek goodbye when he had to leave for his own dorm.

" i love you katsuki , "
the lovestruck teen admitted softly. they'd said it before, but the hint of doubt in his voice struck bakugo hard. he knew that denki was scared. what if he wasn't who he was supposed to be with? were they wasting each other's time?

planting a kiss of reassurance against denki's lips, bakugo gave him a smile.

" i love you too , denki . sleep well . "

kaminari grinned and skipped off to his own dorm, leaving the eruptive teen alone once again.

he got ready for bed, showering, brushing his teeth, combing his hair. he climbed into his bed but couldn't manage to fall asleep.

thoughts of his boyfriend filled his head. his beautiful kaminari. loving, cheerful, charming, though not very smart. bakugo couldn't help but grin at the thought of him.

he soon drifted off easily, knowing full well that he and kami were soulmates. how else would two people seem so perfect for one another? they loved each other, they would die for each other, they would give anything in a second of each other.

so it didn't make any sense to katsuki.

" who the fuck is hoshino fumiko ? "

❦❦

chapter end ; 740 words