32: she needs me.

Start from the beginning

"Taj, when did you get so good at head spins bro?" Cameron asked as he giggled in astonishment as he pushed Taj's hat further on his head as they walked from the mat towards the tripod.

"Neck skrong as a bitch," Isis joked before she squealed and dodged out of the way as Taj tried to pluck her in the head.

"Your damn head is skrong," Taj yelled as he grabbed her arm, dragging her to him and he roughly poked her in the stomach, causing her to scream.

"I know you're not talking... lego head," Lauryn insulted before she ran behind Cameron, grabbing onto his shirt and using him as a shield from her brother as he grabbed at her. Cameron shook his head as Lauryn let go of him and began to run when Taj started chasing her.

"Taj! Leave me alone!" she screamed as Taj picked up a small rock, throwing it at her as he continued to run after her.

Cameron gave a small smile as he watched Ada get up from the ground before she bent back over to tie her shoes. He looked around at the sky as the sun was beginning to set. The birthday party was beginning to end, most of the guests backing out of the driveway. Cameron waved at one of the little kids as they got into the car with their parents. He had taken pictures with some of them earlier.

Ada quickly swiped at her eye as she pretended to tie her shoe before she stood up again, coming face to face with Cameron. He gave her a smile and gave her a quick rub on the cheek before he turned away from her when Ray called his name.

"Cam! Cam, your phone!" Ray yelled as he was picking up the dance mat, pointing to Cameron's phone that he had left on the ground. Cameron jogged toward him to retrieve his phone, leaving Ada to watch as Tyler folded up his tripod.

"Taj, I'm not playing!" Isis yelled as Taj picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. "Put me the hell down!"

"Nah, you was talking all that shit. Since I couldn't catch Lauryn noodle bodied ass, you the capture!" Taj playfully yelled as Lauryn stuck her tongue out as she walked backwards away from him.

"Why me?!" Isis yelled as she smacked his butt, trying to get down.

"Don't be smacking my ass now!" Taj yelled back, causing them to argue as he pretended to drop her. "Imma get Ada too, then you won't be lonely. Come here lil thug!"

Ada shook her head and backed up from him, only to be stopped as she ran into something. She looked up, seeing Cameron.

"Aht! Nope don't even," Cameron said as he grabbed her arm, putting her behind him, playfully puffing his chest out.

"Nigga, get out my way before I throw you over my shoulder too, half pint," Taj replied, wincing as Isis dug her nails into his back, causing him to put her down. "Ow! Damn Isis!"

"I told you to put me down! Looking like a damn nightlight, bright ass," she yelled as she ran away as he began to chase her again. "Lauryn! Lo get your brother!"

Cameron grabbed Ada's hand as he began to follow Ray and Tyler into the house, Lauryn, Isis and Taj following suit as they jokingly argued with each other.

It was around the time where the party turned from being for the children to being for the adults. Tyler's relatives broke out the card table, and the wine coolers came out. The music changed from "Baby Shark" to Wale. The only children that were left were some of Tyler's younger cousins and his brother, and they were all in his bedroom playing with some of his new gifts he got.