Catatonic

The morning came, Y/n woke up and got ready for the day to come. She was greeted with texts from Aizawa, she answered with her usual response. Then responded to a text from Momo telling her she was on her way.

After putting on her necklace from Hakamada, the final touch to her morning routine. She got a call from her mother, Y/n reluctantly answered.

"Honey!! I know it's early and you should be getting ready for school but I was thinking..."

Y/n listened to her Mother go on and on about how she needed an agent to take care of things for her work and scouting job opportunities for her since she is busy with school and that she's planning her daughter a trip home after the UA sports festival.

"Yeah, If you can find someone that meets your standards, ill consider it. And sure just give me the details for the flight home and I'll be there."

"Ok honey, I'm sure you have to get going, don't disappoint me," her mother says with a stern tone. "Oh and feel free to bring a friend home or two."

She hangs up the phone with an angry feeling, then sees a text from Momo saying she's there. Y/n shoves her phone in her blazer pocket and grabs her school bag, leaving her penthouse, while putting on her mask.

"It seems there's a lot of paparazzi outside the school this morning," Momo says as she looks through the window of the car, the driver stops right in front.

The crowd of people with cameras turns to look at the limo, lights start to flash.

"I don't want to get out," Y/n expresses bluntly.

"C'mon, we need to get in before we're late," Momo grabs her friend's hand and helps her out of the car.

More camera lights start to flash.

"We can do this!" Momo says confidently while they try to make their way through the group of people.

Y/n slouches, in hope that they won't recognize her.

"Hey! Isn't that Sunblaze's kid!" Someone shouts, the crowd starts to close in on the one girl. Causing her to lose the grasp of her friend.

"I'll meet you inside!" Y/n yells to the other girl as she gets inside the UA gate.

She nods and hesitantly keeps walking forward.

"You're an exchange student?"

"What's All Might like as a teacher?"

"What does your mother think of the school?"

"How are you adjusting, Ms. L/n?"

"Why the mask?"

"That's enough," A deep voice says as he pulls Y/n away from the crowd.

"Thank you," Y/n says to Aizawa.

"Please Sir, can you get All Might for us?" A reporter lady comes up to the pair. "Also, you look like a mess. What's your deal?"

"All Might's not on campus today. Now, get out of here. You've disturbed my students enough already," He says tiredly, the tone laced with annoyance.

"Let's go," Aizawa starts to walk away and Y/n follows behind.

"That was annoying," the girl sighs.

"I thought you would be used to that kinda stuff," he shrugs.

"No, not really," she answers, and then an alarm goes off. I don't get paparazzi for my favored famous persona.