intro!!

Hi!! this is my second wattpad fanfic, feel free to go check out my first one!

Y/n is a faceless streamer, she has a large following on youtube, twitch, twitter, you name it. She remains anonymous, unknown, and unseen. No one, except her closest friends know her actual identity.

She is only 16, but makes a great living off of what she does. She provides for herself as others do not. She was born in America and is the daughter of a corrupt hero, her Mother is a popular hero in LA, California. The sunny state ins't the place for Y/n and she has been wanting to leave for awhile.

Her father isn't around anymore, he died in the line of duty as a hero. She never saw him as a father, he was just as bad as her mother. Y/n doesn't want to be corrupt, even with her unknown fame she doesn't let it change the person she is.

Y/n's quirk is a combination of both of her parents, her father had multiple speed and duration quirks, while her mother has a flashy fire quirk. This created, Dark Flame.

Dark flame: A purple/deep red fire that is very hard to put out and can burns for months on end if not put out by the person with the quirk. Y/n can control the fire at her will and it cannot burn her. she can manipulate it to do anything she likes, if she wanted to she could make it so the fire doesn't even burn the person that may be touching, it bends exactly to her will. With what he inherited form her other parent she has incredible athletic abilities and endurance.

With the anxiety of her followers finding out who she actually is she is determined to keep her job a secret.

When ever Y/n leaves the house she wears a mask to cover half her face.

And when y/n streams she normally has her web cam pointed at her torso, and normally wears baggy clothing to hide what her figure looks like

also all the art in the chapter is not mine and I do not take credit for it!!!

Y/n: Your name

L/n: Last name

n/n: Nickname

e/c: Eye color

h/c: hair color

f/s: Favorite snack

f/d: Favorite drink

f/b: Favorite band/music artist

I'll probably add more through out the story!!

also, please excuse all of the misspellings and grammar mistakes I am destined to make.

please enjoy the story!!! :))

(not of the art in this story is mine!!)