A.S.

Cassie froze realizing who the note was from. This was clearly Death Eater business, and it was curious why she was to meet them during the day and during a game where everyone in the school would be.

She knew she needed to speak to Dumbledore before, which is why she abruptly pushed her way out of her seat.

"Cassie? Where are you going, I thought we were going to the game together?" Serena asked, her voice full of confusion.

"Um, I just have to do something really quick. I'll just meet you there," Cassie rambled.

After Serena muttered a quick, "Okay," Cassie went on her way to Dumbledore's office.

Knocking on his door, she heard him faintly say, "Come in."

As she pushed her way inside, Dumbledore already sat with his hands folded, with an almost knowing look, as though he knew she was coming.

"Ah, Ms. Black, to what do I owe the pleasure of your company this morning?" he said smiling.

"I received this note this morning," Cassie said while placing the parchment on his desk.

Dumbledore read it over and appeared to be thinking for a few minutes.

"Well, you must go, but I assume you already know that," he retorted.

"Yes, but isn't it weird? Silence for a month then on the first Quidditch game suddenly they reach out. What if they ask for more information?" Cassie rambled nervously.

Dumbledore thought for a moment before speaking, "It is curious, but you are a new member. They simply may not have much need for you yet, especially being confined to the walls of Hogwarts."

Cassie nodded in agreement, "What about if they ask for information though?" she asked.

"I don't want to give up more information, but I guess I have to," he sighed. "Only if they ask, you may reveal that the Weasley's are in the Order and Arthur frequently is the one standing watch in the Department of Mysteries."

"Wouldn't that put them in danger though?" she questioned nervously. Cassie wanted to ensure she would remain safe, but she didn't want to do that at the expense of others, especially people like the Weasley's.

"Potentially," he answered truthfully, "but I have full confidence that they will remain safe. Their house is under some of the most advanced protection spells, and the chances of Arthur being endangered at the Ministry are very slim."

"Okay, if you say so..." she trailed off.

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes until Dumbledore glanced at the large clock in his office.

"The game will be starting fairly soon, you should be off to Hogsmeade," Dumbledore stated.

Cassie gulped, "Alright, yeah. I'll come report afterwards."

With a slight nod of his head, Cassie went out toward the path that leads to Hogsmeade. The whole walk there, her head was filled with possibilities of what this meeting would entail. Were they on to her? Did they think they made a mistake of initiating her? Did they simply want a report? Her stomach was in knots thinking of all the possibilities.