💙𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖💙

we're already past thirty views it's hardly been a day- thank you guys ---!!

. . . . .

"welcome home mom!!!" renjun says cheerfully as he hugs his mother. her and his father were gone for only a week and a half, but speaking of his father.. where is he?

"you don't have to pretend to be normal with me sweetie" renjun's mom says as she smiles sadly at him, he just nods slightly and instantly his face goes numb, it almost looked scary how quickly his face had changed. he's really mastered faking this stuff.

he sighs and asks, "where is father?" his mother's smile drops as she says slowly, "well... we're moving to korea next week.." renjun nods, he didn't even feel bad for his friends.

they'd probably miss him but they would be fine. he just asks calmly, "why?" his mom replies, "we got promoted and moved to seoul!" renjun just nods again, and sighs once more at how he's supposed to tell his friends.

"g-guys... i have something to tell you.." renjun mumbles as he forces tears to run down his soft cheeks, xiaojun and sicheng run up to him, clearly very worried. xiaojun quickly asks, "what's wrong renjunnie?!"

renjun sniffles and wipes his tears as he whispers, "i-i'm moving to korea next week.... i-i have to leave..." at that moment it seemed xiaojun and sicheng were truely heartbroken. renjun was their bestfriend! they'd know each other for well over four years!! even still they still didn't know about his quite large mental issues...

the trio hugged each other and cried for a while, renjun blending in perfectly.

after quite the talk, the three seperate after one last goodbye, renjun leaving them permanently. they did promise to visit each other every summer though, and with that, renjun left the school.

~

time skip~

one week later, all of renjun's families stuff is packed up and ready to be flown to korea. renjun and his mom get their travel bags and leave their house, soon making it to the airport.

"finally... that was a long week!" renjuns mother says as they sit in their seats on the plane, renjun just nods at her words and looks out the window.

his mom looks at him with pity, she knows how it feels to be in his state, as she was the same way for many years of her life. she just wished she could help him.. hopefully soon he'll find the special one.

"welcome home guys!!" renjun's father says happily as he kisses his wife and hugs his son, he does that every time they're apart from each other. renjun hugs him back and does wonderful acting as he looks around, "wahhh this house is amazing!!! although i'll miss xiaojun and sicheng ge, i'm so excited to be here!!"

even his mother was surprised, but as his father is dumb and naive, he didn't notice the fakeness in renjun's smile.

so his father just nods and says happily, "so am i my son, i think this will be a good refreshing point in our life!!"

renjun nods and shows the biggest fake smile he possibly could, before asking politely "where's my room? i'd like to see it!" his parents nod and lead him up two floors, yes their house is three stories, and they make it to what appears to be the largest room in the house-

his room seemed like it used to be an attic, but his dad renovated it to have a more homey and nice feeling. all of the walls were a pastel yellow[i wonder why I always associate renjun with yellow- i think it's because of the yellow hoodie he wore once-], except one which was a grayish color, he guessed it was an accent wall.

this room was very large, there was a bathroom close to the door where the stairs were, there was also an art desk(becuase renjuns father thinks he's into art) across from the doorway to the stairs. and almost directly across from the desk was a massive king size bed, at the foot of the bed was a soft couch looking thing with some moomin plushies and soft blankets. there was also a large pastel-colored carpet filling up most of the empty space(renjun also had a fancy mirror closet thing on the same side of the desk). he even had a balcony too!! it had some pretty flowers and a seating area.

renjun pretended to be in awe as he looked around the large room, not that his room in china wasn't big, but this one seemed larger!! he ran to his parents and hugged them both as he said happily, "t-thank you guys!!! i love it!" his mom could tell he was faking it but she smiled anyway as his father hugged him and said "you're welcome my son!!" [i seriously don't know what dads call their sons nickname wise so uhh-]

they then spent the next few days getting everything from their plane they rented and into the new house. it was quite a slow process but with lots help from strong house helper people things, soon everything was in place and good!

"my word that took forever!! i'm so happy we now start our lives here in korea.." renjuns mom says as she sighs while sitting down on the couch, she really didn't do much heavy lifting but apparently it's exhausting to yell at men where to put all of your things.

but, a happy wife is a happy life!! so her husband just nods and says, "yes.. you did alot of the work dear, we all deserve a break"

renjun doesn't want to ruin whatever this moment is, so he just goes to the kitchen and begins to make their dinner.

obviously he can't be excited or happy about this move, but... he is hoping that maybe his special person will be here since they weren't in china.. but one can only hope.