💙𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪💙

if you want the good ending, skip this chapter and read onto chapter thirty one!

renjun doesn't know how much longer he can handle this.

he doesn't know how many more people he can murder before he goes insane.

of course,, he's already insane, but who's to say he can't get more insane.

he feels guilty, and then he sees his boys with other. people. and it makes him so mad. only HE can make them that happy. HE should be their only source of happiness besides each other. they are HIS. and HIS only.

the conflicts him and his someone's have been having has been deteriorating his mental health. he wants them so bad. he misses them so much. he needs them... he doesn't even care about the pain from being beat up anymore, he just wants his jeno and jaemin.
.
.
.
.
.
"jeno oppa!!" doyeon says to jeno, who looks up and replies, "yes?" doyeon smiles and hands him a lunch bag, "you left your lunch at the house" she smiles and leans in to hug jeno. jeno chuckles and accepts the lunch gratefully.

renjun saw this interaction, and he became pissed. he was so angry, there was probably smoke steaming from his ears. he started to shake with anger, which caused his wounds to hurt more. but he didn't care. he needs to get rid of doyeon. he needs to. soon.

he walks away from the scene, shoving past people. he wants to find jaemin now. maybe jaemin will be doing something less anger inducing.

renjun looked around for jaemin for a while, but finally he found him on the roof of the school. he was by himself, as he has been for the last few days. he was reading a book, drinking his coffee peacefully. he's not one to read... so this behavior was definitely worrisome to renjun.

'should i... talk to him?'

'no i can't i've already ruined everything between us..'

'no i haven't. he's going to be mine regardless, so maybe if i talk to him and fix things now, we'll be better...'

so he breathes shakily, his heart racing, before he walks up to jaemin. he sits next to the boy, awkwardly playing with his fingers as he says, "hey... how are you?" jaemin doesn't take his eyes off of the book. but he does shrug his shoulders and reply quietly, "i'm fine."

renjun nods, although it was obvious jaemin wasn't fine. he contemplates trying to say more, he's worried and he doesn't know what to do.

staring at jaemin, renjuns pulse began to speed up, more then it already has just sitting here with him. his breath got uneven. the way jaemins hair parted and looked perfect, it also looks really good in the new dark brown color he changed it to. renjun really likes the change. the way his eyes looked... blankly staring down at the book. they looked so.. piercing. his perfectly sharp nose, his lips so desirable.. the way his jawline was so sharp, renjun wanted to kiss it. his atoms apple bobbed as he swallowed sips of his caffeinated beverage. renjun had noticed all of these features before, but something about now felt different.... he felt excited. he wanted jaemin so bad. he wanted him in every way. he needed him.

"jaemin..." he whispered, jaemin looked up from his book and then renjun held his face, before kissing him. jaemin was surprised by this sudden action, but he didn't pull away. god no, he did not pull away. he actually pulled renjun closer to him.

renjun was originally sitting next to jaemin, but as jaemin leaned over and grabbed his hips, he took it as an opportunity to straddle the younger male. jaemin breathed in heavily as he grabs renjuns ass, squeezing it and touching him as renjun pounced slightly on his lap. renjun opens his mouth, groaning as jaemins tongue invites itself inside.