late nights

twyla lovegood
it was 2 am, i couldn't sleep, even if i wanted too i couldn't get last night out of my head.
i looked around the room and saw wren sleeping peacefully, but no iris, i figured she was out somewhere with blaise.

i got out of bed and went to the bathroom,  i looked in the mirror at where he touched me, i knew i wouldn't be able to sleep until i talked to him.

i quietly got dressed in some sweatpants and a tight black crop top.

i headed out of my dorm.

as i arrived at enzo's dorm my hands were sweaty and my mind was racing just trying to find something to say.

i quietly knocked on the door, after a moment, the door opened and enzo's gorgeous face greeted me with a devilish grin.

"just couldn't go this long without me could ya" he said with a smirk.

i looked at him with eyes of total defeat and lust.

he looked back at me, for a minute the only thing i could think about was his hands on my body.

as i was lost in my own little world, his hands found their way on my waist and pulled me into his body.

i could feel his warm hands, they might as well have been leaving burn marks, my body was on fire with just his touch.

he put his hand on my face and ran his thumb along my bottom lip, the only thing i wanted at that moment was him.

i stared into his eyes for another minute before i grabbed his hair and pulled him into my lips, he kissed me back with so much passion, so much fire, yet he was so gentle and sweet.

his hands made their way to the back of my thighs, he grabbed them implying for me to jump, i jumped onto him, still not breaking our kiss.

he walked us back into the room and shut the door then locked it, he pushed me up against the door then pulled away.

he gazed deeply into my eyes, i looked back at him and bit my bottom lip.

he put me down and took his shirt off, i gazed at his beautiful toned abs, his muscular arms, his buff chest.

he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for another kiss.

he backed me towards the bed and pushed me down on it, he got on top of me and ran his hands along my thighs.

i sat up and took my shirt off, he looked at my exposed chest in awe.

"your absolutely beautiful twyla" he said gazing back into my eyes.

he leaned down and starting kissing my neck, i let out soft moans as he nipped and sucked at my neck in my most sensitive spots.

he began kissing down to my collarbones, then my chest, my breasts, my stomach, then finally my inner thighs.

"can i take these off"? he asked, looking into my eyes.

"yes, god yes" i replied.

he began pulling my sweatpants off, i was so aroused, i wanted nothing more than to feel his warm lips on my skin.

*knock knock* "enzo i forgot my keys" i heard blaise say.

i groaned in disappointment.

"enzo please let me in, i know your awake" he said through the door.

enzo groaned as he too had to stop, "im sorry love, we'll continue another time". he said as he began putting his shirt on.

i looked around the room for my clothes, as i was putting them on i noticed i had hickeys all over my neck and chest.

"fuck" i said lowly.

i quickly put my clothes on and enzo opened the door letting blaise in.

" finally, oh hi twyla" he said as his eyes fell on me.

"hey blaise" i said as i awkwardly sat on enzo's bed.

" if i'm interrupting something i can leave" blaise said awkwardly.

"it's fine blaise, i'm leaving anyways" i said with a shrug.

i made my way out of enzo's dorm and back to my own.

as i opened the door i saw iris getting in her bed.

"hey twyla" she said as i started getting into my own bed.

"wait, where were you"? she said with a suspicious look on her face.

"um nowhere" i said, clearly hiding something.

"right, that's believable", iris said sarcastically.

" i'll tell you guys in the morning but right now i need sleep" i said getting under my blankets.

"alright but im gonna hold you to that" iris said.

"goodnight" i said

"goodnight" she replied.
............
i turned my body to look at my clock, 4 am, great.

i laid down on my back and listened to iris and wren snore simultaneously.

i couldn't get what happened out of my head, the way he got me so worked up, just to be let down.

it wasn't until 6 am that i started to drift off.

i finally fell asleep until 15 minutes later my alarm went off, we had to go to class.

i groaned as i turned it off frantically.

shit, i barely got any sleep and now i have to face enzo.