love is a bitch

viewer discretion advised*

lorenzo berkshire
a million things were running through my head. but that's the way it is with twyla sometimes.

it was totally worth it.

but i did get curious. why was she running from cedric? and why did she have that smug look on her face? and where was wren?

whatever, all my questions would be answered soon.

twyla lovegood
we walked back to his dorm silently.

i was trying to think of a way to tell him about it without him being mad at me for lying.

he always made a face when he was thinking, he would furrow his eyebrows and chew on his bottom lip lightly.

i wish i knew what he was thinking.

as we reached his dorm he opened the door
for me.

we stepped inside as i turned around and looked at him.

he smiled at me, his smile made my heart beat so fast i thought it would pop out of my chest.

he was so handsome.

everything he did made me swoon.

"so, wanna tell me what all this is about?" enzo said doing his signature smirk.

"well not really but it seems like you want me too."i said.

he let out a chuckle.

"all right start talking princess." he said.

"alright so remember when i said i was having lunch with wren?" i started.

"yes?" he questioned.

"i lied, i didn't actually go out with wren. last week diggory asked me on a date and i said yes then we hooked up and it's just a whole mess and i didn't want to tell you because i didn't want you to be mad but i think that's too late." i say  biting my thumb nail, nervously awaiting what he has to say.

he was in deep thought about what i just said for a moment.

"wait so you lied about going on a date with diggory so that i wouldn't be mad? instead of just canceling the date?" he asked puzzled.

"yes" i say hesitantly.

"well alright then." he says raising his eyebrows.

"aren't you mad, you're not gonna like lecture me about being honest?" i say furrowing my eyebrows.

"don't push it princess" he says warningly.

instead of responding i just placed a kiss on his lips, quickly remembering the last time i tasted his lips.

he kissed me rather aggressive, like he was mad, he was mad, at me.

our kissing soon got aggressive, he forced his tongue into my mouth like it was the last time he would ever kiss me.

he settled himself on top of me, pushing me hard against the bed.

i gripped his hair tightly, pulling on the ends, making him groan into my mouth.

he grabbed my hands and pinned them to the bed, i gasped at his sudden movement.

he tore off my shirt so quickly i didn't even have time to process.

he began harshly kissing my jaw and neck,i couldn't even talk, the pleasure was so intense that the only thing i could do was moan his name.

lorenzo. that name was everything, my best friend, my crush, my person.