14: We'll face it together, our mischief is managed

After flying back on Buckbeak, we made it to where Sirius was being kept in his cell.

"BUMBARDA!" Hermione shouts and the cell door bursts open and Sirius runs out and sits on Buckbeak as we fly away.

*****

We land in the courtyard of Hogwarts grounds and Sirius helps Hermione off the back of Buckbeak as Harry helps me off.

I look Harry in the eyes and i smile and he smiles back.

"I'd best be off" Sirius says as he gets back on Buckbeak and we all wave him goodbye as we watch him fly off into the distance.

Suddenly, the clock strikes and we all look at each other, alarmed.

"We have to go!" Hermione says as we follow after her and we run back to the infirmary.

We burst through the doors after speaking to Dumbledore and we see Ron.

"How did you get there?" He asks pointing to where we are standing

"We have just come back from time traveling, you dimwit!" I exclaim with a laugh.

"Honestly Ron, how could somebody be in two places at once?" Harry asks sarcastically as we laugh.

*****

The day before we have to leave Hogwarts until September, i found myself sitting in the astronomy tower, look out over the hills bellow.

Suddenly the door opens and i jerk my head up to look at who has come in.

I smile as soon as i see who it is and i stand up and rush to hug them in the middle of the room.

After a minute we pull apart and i look at his cut up face.

"I would have thought that those cuts would have healed by now" I say as i slowly trace over one on his cheek.

"I could say the same to you" He says as he does the same to me on my right eyebrow and i giggle.

"Oh Harry i don't know what i would have done if i didn't cast the Patronus in tim-"

Suddenly, i feel a pair of lips press into mine and i kiss them back.

Slowly at first and then it grows more hungry with each second that goes by.

We pull apart from each other and i press my forehead against his as he keeps me ingulfed in his arms.

"We don't need to think about the what if's, because you were there and you did figure it out and you saved me.."

I pull away and walk to the edge of the tower, looking out across the land.

I place my hand on the cold metal of the railing of the balcony and i sigh, lazily.

"Are you sure that youre not mad at me.. i mean you did think that i was someone from your family-"

I feel arms clasp around my back and i rap my arms around Harrys shoulders as i turn around, back pressed against the railing.

"I've said it before and i'll say it again... yes i was expecting a family member that i could reunite with, but you're just as good maybe better of a person to save me. I wouldn't trade you for the world"

"Good, because your gonna need that motive when my Father hears about what we have going on and chucks me out and tries to kill you"

We both laugh and i place my forehead on Harrys shoulder.

"We'll get through it... no matter what life throws at us next"

"Do you promise?" I ask, looking up at him

"Scarlet Lucius Malfoy... I-"

"Wait, don't say that, i don't like my middle name, not after my Father, who had to name both his children after himself"

"OK..Ok.... Scarlet blank Malfoy" Harry says as i laugh "I promise that your Dad will never come between us, no matter what"

He kisses me slowly and every problem seems to melt away, but i know that deep down they will not go away until we face them together.

But the little voice at the back of my mind can't stop screaming at me that we are like two sides of a coin, from two different family's.... We were never meant to meet together like this. Something bads about to happen, I can feel it.....

Peruvian Vipertooth

They may be small (well, for dragons at least), but the Vipertooth is one seriously nasty customer. Not only does it have a 'particularly venomous' bite, this copper-coloured carnivore loves nothing more than chowing down on human flesh. In fact, the Vipertooth's hunger for Homo sapiens became such a problem in the 19th century that the International Confederation of Wizards was forced to call in the exterminators.

So, Scarlet may be the lesser known or feared Malfoy sibling, but she can be nasty if people touch her loved ones and she craves revenge on her Father for not letting her live freely with her own choices.