Peyton and Alex exchange glances. "You sure about that, Palm?"

"You guys need to stop. She's engaged."

"And if she wasn't?"

I take a sharp breath, crossing my arms over my chest. "There's no 'what ifs'. She's getting married. We're just friends." We sit in silence for a few minutes and I stare off into space in front of me.

"I can't stop thinking about her," I whisper. It's hard for the words to leave my mouth but I know they're true.

Peyton puts an arm around me and I lean into her shoulder. "We know." Alex puts a hand on my knee.

"We should go out tonight," Alex suggests. "The three of us and Brayden."

"Yeah!" Peyton perks up. "It'll be fun. And a distraction."

I smile. I love distractions. "It is a Friday night."

"Yes!" Alex pumps his fist in the air. "Great, we'll leave after work."

We stand and start walking back to the building. "What do I say?" I ask them.

Alex shrugs. "Just laugh it off. She's probably more embarrassed than you."

"Why do straight couples fuck everywhere?" I grumble.

Peyton laughs. "Palmer, you fucked some stranger in a Vegas casino bathroom. You're not one to judge."

"Hey," I flash a smile, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

They both laugh, and my worries are almost gone by the time we get back to set. Almost.

Lexa

I don't even realize Palmer is there until I hear the door slam behind her. I sit up all the way, my eyes widening in horror. James doesn't seem to notice. Or maybe he doesn't care.

"Lexa, move," he commands. I'm no longer thrusting against him. He's so close to his orgasm, he's annoyed that I stopped. He grabs my hips roughly and picks me up before slamming me back down against him. I clench my teeth to keep from shouting. He does it once more and I quickly slide off him as he pulls out and comes. I put a hand over his mouth again, forcing him to hold in his moans. He sits up once his body stops convulsing and pushes my hand away.

"Why the hell did you stop?" he demands.

"James!" I nearly shout, "Palmer just walked in on us!"

His mouth hangs open. "Oh."

"Yeah, oh. I told you we shouldn't do it!"

"Then why did you?" he shoots back.

Maybe because you forced your hand into my pants. I close my eyes, trying to control my anger. "Look," I snap, "I don't want to argue. But you should leave so I can get back to work."

"You mean flirting with Palmer."

I roll my eyes. "James, we're not talking about this again. It's my job to play a part. I don't even like women." This is the third time this week James has made a comment about my relationship with Palmer. My friendship with Palmer. Yeah, so we have some flirtatious lines. That's the entire point of playing love interests.

"Whatever." James stands, tucking his dick back into his pants. I stand from the couch and get dressed as well. He grabs his sandwich and soda and turns to leave.

"Thanks for lunch," I call to his back. "Love you."

He doesn't look at me. "I'll see you at home," he replies before leaving the room.

I turn around to face the mirrors. My clothes are disheveled, my shirt wet with James's cum. I make sure to lock my dressing room door before heading to the bathroom and taking a quick shower. I know I should be worried about James, but I'm more anxious about Palmer.

I feel awful. I said we'd get lunch together. Hell, I was the one that offered. And when she came to get me she finds me fucking my fiancée? How much did she see?

I quickly get dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, my hair pulled back into a braid. There's plenty of time before our lunch break ends. I'd rather talk to her now than when we work on the next scene.

I leave my dressing room and knock on her door. No reply. "Palmer?" I call. Still nothing. I debate going in when Brayden sees me.

"You looking for Drake?"

"Yeah, I need to talk to her."

"She rushed out of here about ten minutes ago with Alex and Peyton."

"Oh, thanks." I start down the hall to the door.

"You the reason?" Brayden calls after me.

"The reason for what?"

"The reason Palmer was practically screaming 'fuck' as she left." My cheeks flush pink and Brayden chuckles. "I'm going to take that as a yes. Have fun, Lexa."

He ducks into his dressing room and I head into the main set. I spend five minutes searching for her, but I can't find her. Finally, Sarah sees me looking around.

"Lexa? Are you looking for Palmer?" she calls.

"Yeah, have you seen her?"

"She left through the main entrance a few minutes ago."

"Thanks!" I call over my shoulder as I rush to the door. I step out into the LA sun. Glancing around, I finally see her a ways down the street with Alex and Peyton. I head in their direction but Palmer stops walking when she sees me. The other two follow suit, waiting for me to meet them.

"Hey," I say cautiously as I approach. I try and fail to keep the blush out of my cheeks. Peyton and Alex exchange glances but Palmer's eyes lock onto mine.

"We'll just, uh-"

"Bye!" Peyton interrupts Alex and grabs his hand, dragging him away.

Palmer still doesn't say anything. "Hey," I say again, quieter.

"Hi."

"I'm sorry," we say at the same time. She cracks a smile, glancing down at her feet. "You go first," she offers.

"I'm sorry. I promised you lunch, and you..." I trail off, not wanting the words to leave my mouth.

"Walked in on you and your fiancée?" Palmer offers.

I nod, keeping my eyes lowered as my cheeks burn. "I knew we shouldn't have. I'm sorry," I say again.

Palmer takes a step closer. "You don't have to apologize. It's your body, and your dressing room. We can get lunch whenever."

I finally meet her eyes. "Did... did you see anything?"

She smirks. "Lexa, every part of him that was naked was inside you."

An awkward laugh escapes my lips. "Good point." Neither of us mention that my bottom half was naked on top of him. "So..." I prompt. "We're good?"

She gives me one of her half-smiles. "We're good, Lex. But you owe me lunch," she adds.

I roll my eyes. "You and food."

"What can I say? I have exceptional taste." She winks at me and we both laugh.

"We still have plenty of time," I point out. "James brought me a sandwich, but we can eat together?" I offer.

"I'd love to. But you're buying." She pushes past me, heading off down the sidewalk. I shake my head, a smile on my lips, and follow her.