𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 | 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

The little celebration was going great with everyone happy

"I hope you brought your A game captain" Ban said drunk... like always.

"Less talking more drinking" Meliodas replied while Elizabeth went up to Gowther with some food.

"Eat, I'm sure we have something here you like" she said kindly.

"I have no preferences when it comes to food" he answered. "Something feels off" he also said and turned his head towards a munching sound.

"Hey Gowther I'm sir Hawk, captain of the order of the scarps disposal. If you got any questions just ask, I'm always happy to help" Hawk told Gowther while munching on his food.

"How in the world does a pig know how to speak?" Gowther asked.

"No idea" he got as a answer.

"So why are you eating all those scraps?"

"Cause their yummy!"

"That's all" Gowther said and turned back around towards the table.

"You're done already? No you gotta have more questions then that!"

Everyone was having fun. Except me, I was bored.

"Lady Dabria would you like som alcohol?" Elizabeth asked me trying too achieve some kind of friendship with me.

"No, I don't drink" I say, lying on the ground.

"How about something to eat?" She tried again.

"A banana would do" I answer.

"Oh, I don't think we have any"

"Well guess I'm not eating then" I say with a sigh and close my eyes.

"But you haven't eaten sense yesterday!" She said to me as if I was dumb.

"I am well aware of that, but I have no need of your help princess" I try to make her leave me alone.

"Well... shouldn't you try to have some fun at least?"

"Fine, fine" i say finally giving in.

—————————

"Merlin but why?" Meliodas asked Gowther confused.

"I can't speak to her motive, I did hear several rumors but none of them proved to be reliable. And whenever I got close to the truth she would disappear again without a trace"

"You guys talking about Merlin? Isn't she the greatest?" I ask joining their conversation. Well more like trying because Meliodas was deep in thought and Gowther was getting abducted by Ban.

"Heeeey guys you won't believe this, our buddy Gowther here was actually able to pick out king by his BO (Body Oder)" Ban said while laughing.

"Along with his bone structure and tone" Gowther continued.

"Really?"

"You recognize him by his smell?"

"I'm curious, let's all have a smell. Hm kinda sickly sweet isn't it?" Ban says while smelling him

"Like flowers" Hawk continued. Now me Elizabeth and Diane joined in.

"It smells so familiar"

"It's what the fairy king should smell like"

"I guess it's the same as a long time ago" I say while sniffing him.

"GUYS KNOCK IT OFF IF YOU KEEP CROWDING ME I MIGHT- OHH!" King turned into his human self.

"Now he smells kinda sour"

"Like sweaty socks"

"Smells like a pig but worse" I said mostly looking at Hawk.

"HEY!" Hawks screams at me.

"Hi" I replied.

"Guys it not that bad! You must be imagining things!" King said as he turned back into his normal self.

"Gross man"

"Don't let him get to you sir King" Elizabeth tried to make him feel better while King turns to Gowther.

"What the big idea hanging up on me!" He screams at Gowther and stomping his feet on the ground.

"I didn't do anything to you" Gowther said

"Of course you did! You started this mess so you need to clean it up!"

"Very well" Gowther says and shoots his small light arrows at Diane, Ban  and I.

"Diane, you claim to be 29 feet tall when you're in fact closer to 30" Gowther says making Diane blush embarrassed.

"Your weight is even more severe" Gowther started getting punched by Diane while she cried.

"What's the point in lying about a foot when you're as tall as she is?" Meliodas asked Elizabeth.

"You're a boy, you wouldn't understand"

"As for you Ban, during the battle with the vampire in Edinburgh twelve years ago you got very drunk"

"Yeah that's right, I got pretty hammered and decided not to join the mission. I said was sorry"

"But you didn't apologize for using physical hunt to steal King and Dianes power or for laughing at them as you watched the both struggle" Gowther continued while Ban spit out his beer.

"Ohhh so that explains why I felt so weak all of a sudden"

"That was you?"

"Come on it was a long time ago forget-" Ban couldn't finish his sentence because Diane smashed him in her hand.

"HEY! It wasn't my finest moment but I don't deserve this! And what about Dabria?" Ban asked while looking at me.

"Oh yes, I forgot about her" He said and turned to me.

"You've always hade this ring on you ever sense all of us met"

"And?" Ban asked bored by that.

"You protect this ring and never taken it off and when I look into your memories I can't seem to find a memory without it unless I go far back"

"Ehhh, yeah... about that..." I look around for an escape route.

"What does that ring even do?" Gowther asked.

"Well it's a secret!" I say while doing some jazz hands

"Sir Gowther you can't find a memory without the ring?" Elizabeth asked him.

"Well I can but that's very far back into her childhood, it's almost as if she locked the memory away" Gowther said and whispered the last part for himself

"Lady Dabria how old are you anyways?" Elizabeth asked.

"How old you think I am?"

"You look like your twenty highest"

"I- HAHA! I look like I'm twenty? The sins separated ten years ago so did you think I was ten then?"

"Eh! I'm sorry! I didn't think that through! But may I ask how old you are?"

"Well I'm a lot older then I seem. HEY Gowther! I don't feel like more questions so fix this!"

"Alright" Gowther said and shot one of the small light arrows into king.

"KNOCK IT OFF WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE TROUBLE FOR EVERYBODY, JUST GIVE IT A REST!" King screamed as a repeat.

—————————