The Beginning

When I was 12 years old I have childhood friends, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Tao I also have my cousin Jongdae. I'm so happy to be with them but there's something happened

4 years ago my parents got to an accident, I was 15 years old at that time so my uncle take care of me he is so nice to me, but his wife never agreed to live with them. So every time that my uncle leaves home to work my auntie starts to hurt me I always have many bruises all over my body but I have to endure it.

But when I reach 16 years old my uncle died and auntie says it's my fault because I live with them. She always locked me in my room once a week she gave me food it was hell for me.

One day a group of men came to our house they said that auntie has not pay the debts it's worth of 500 thousand, my auntie grabbed me and said.

"This is Park Chanyeol! I will let you take him! He will be paid my debts!" I'm so afraid so they made the deal they take me away from auntie at first I felt relieved because I will no longer in that house and scared I don't know what will happen to me now.

"Mr. Byun, this kid is the price for that woman" He pointed at me then Mr. Byun cup my face "Poor kid I will let you live here but you have to promise me that you will be behave, understand?" He said all I can do is nodded he also saw my bruises and wounds he told to his maids to treat my wounds.

After one week Mr. byun said that I will go to school, I felt happiness but at a same time shocked "Chanyeol I want you to marry my son Baekhyun, don't worry his nice" He said "B-but Mr. Byun, your son doesn't love me and I don't love him either" I said "Chanyeol, ever since you came here I know that you and Baekhyun will be a great couple someday your so nice, bubbly and also cute I felt that you will be the one to be his wife just like Hyesun said" He knows my mother? "Y-you know my mother?" I asked "Yes, Chanyeol your parents and I are childhood friends so when I heard that they died I looked for you then my subordinates found you. You know your mother said if ever you will have a relationship she wants you to marry my son because she knows that Baekhyun we will take care of you someday, it's our promise together" then I saw him cried, he really does care for my mother. So I decided "Okay Mr. Byun I will marry your son for my mother's promised to you" Then he hugged me. "Thank you Chanyeol" I hugged him back.

Baekhyun? What would he be like?

The day of the wedding.

I'm so nervous it's my wedding day who will be thought that the age of 16 I will be Mrs.Byun! The truth I never see Baekhyun, then I heard the wedding song so I entered and I saw a guy wearing a black tux. Oh my gosh! Is that Baekhyun?! He so hot!

"Byun Baekhyun, do you take Park Chanyeol as your Loyal wife in sickness and in health for you shall be one till death?" the priest said
"I Do Father" He agrees?
"And you Park Chanyeol do you take Byun Baekhyun as your Loyal husband in sickness and in health for you shall be one till death?"
"I-i Do Father.." I said
"From this day forward! I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, you may now kiss the bride"

*tsup*

He kissed me on my cheeks! Well I'm still 16 and I am not that eager to be kiss on the lips!

After the ceremony Mr. Byun said we will ride together in the car so we did then when the car starts Baekhyun look at me it gives me chills.

"I never thought that my Father will do this and I married a guy that I don't love! What was that old man's thinking!" He said, he's so furious to look at but he grabbed my chin "No one is allowed to know this! Got that!? Chanyeol!" He shout at me then he let go of me, my eyes are blurry I'm crying

He doesn't need to shout right? Because I know that he doesn't love me and I don't love him either.