Chapter 5

A/N: Thanks for all the readings and votes guys! I love you :) XXX This chapter is for all of you! Enjoy!

************************************************************************************

“So why don’t we play a game?”

“What game?” I replied to Andrea as I found a comfortable spot on my bed, ready to humiliate myself once again.

Since he had come out from the bathroom, I was getting stress by every minute that passes. He said that he wanted to get to know me, but how?

“Don’t know, maybe we could play truth or dare?”

I looked at him in shock, “N-no that’s too c-childish.” I definitely wasn’t going to play truth or dare with him. I’ve watched enough movies and read enough books in my life that I know exactly what goes on in a game like that.

“Yeah you’re right, and it won’t be that fun with the 2 of us only.”

“Yeah, no fun.” I felt relieved that he decided that it’s not a good idea, but I was still curious as to what he might come up with.

“I know!”

I jumped from my bed, feeling afraid of what he might come up with.

“We’ll play two truths and a lie!”

I looked at him confused, “what’s that?”

“For example I say 3 things about me, 2 of them are true and one is a lie, and you have to guess the lie. I’ll start if you want.”

“Yeah ok.” I looked at him waiting for what he was going to say. This could be fun!

“Ok, so, I have an older brother, I have 8 horses and I have a girlfriend. Guess the lie.”

I looked at him with a big smile on my face, I really thought the he would make a little bit more difficult, but anyway, I guess it’s just the start.

“That’s easy. You don’t have 8 horses, I’m sure of that.”

“That’s why I wanted to play this game! You don’t know me at all!”

I looked at him confused; he surely can’t have 8 horses, right?

He laughed at my look, “I do have 8 horses. My father owns them, as he’s obsessed with them, and he passed his obsession to me.”

“Oh, so the lie is that you don’t have an older brother right?”

I was kind of hoping that the girlfriend thing was a lie, but  I was 100% sure that a guy like him with such good looks would have a girlfriend, but I still wanted to hope a little! But my trickle of hope was soon vanished as he spoke.