Chapter 4

A/N: So another chapter is up... Thanks for all of those who are reading.. I thank you for your patience in reading my story. I am loving writing this!! And I promise this will get serious soon ;) and for those who like some dirty stuff.. stay tuned.. I'll warn before anything so as to for those who do not like that certain stuff.. So Cheers!! Hope you enjoy this!!

*****************************************************************************************************************

“So you’re saying that Andrea Black García slept in your room? And what kind of name is that? Isn’t he supposed to be Spanish?”

“Yes and he is. But he’s also half American.” I took a bite of my sandwich as I scanned the crowd that was in the school ground right now.

Surprisingly enough I had survived the night with Andrea. Until he took his shower I decided to take a short nap and without knowing, the sun was shining directly into my eyes and that’s when I realised that I had slept the whole night next to Andrea without even noticing it.

When I woke up, Andrea wasn’t in his bed and neither in the kitchen. Mum told me that he woke up early and some friends came to pick him up so he had already left to school.

I felt relieved and also a little bit disappointed. Although I was ashamed of last night’s act I still wanted to catch a last glimpse of him before we both went to school and he would realise the weirdo that I am.

But at school I didn’t even met him or any other foreigner students. It was like they never existed. Right now I’m having lunch with Ivan as usual and I was just informing him about the happenings that he missed.

“So you like him?”

I stared at Ivan, feeling my face getting red. “What makes you think that?”

“Don’t know. It’s just that since we came here you haven’t stopped blabbing about him.”

“But of course I would talk about him! It’s not something normal that a stranger comes to live in your house and sleeps next to you!”

“Yeah ok. I get the point.”

I watched him from the corner of my eyes, as he fumbled with his shoe laces, when he got up and turned to me.

“I’m going to get some more fries.”

I stared at him worriedly as he walked quickly towards the cafeteria. Something was wrong with him, I was sure of that. He didn’t even ask me if I wanted anything back!

As I was about to get up from the patch of grass we were, I heard a cough behind me and when I turned, my eyes met with a pair of twinkling brown eyes.

“Hey Beca”

“H-hey Andrea” This time I’m determined to be brave and not make a fool of myself once again.   “Sit down”