Well little kids snacks like the best food ever chicken nuggets and the lunchables the store had sold there.

"Fine, maybe the cleaning supplies will work on your annoying attitude and strange sad life." You stuck your tongue out at him.

While sticking your tongue out you still kept your eyes open to glare at the tall male in front of you.

And then out of nowhere Shinsou suddenly leaned down to meet your face with his.

"Oh so we're doing a tongue sticking contest out? I think my tongues longer, want to see the moves?" Shinsou smirked and stuck out his tongue.

Your eyes widened seeing how long the length was of the actual wet muscle.

It was sticking out all the way to his chin.

Shinsou smirked seeing your eyes stop and your body took a whole screenshot at the sudden action charge he did.

"Want a little taste, despite the long tongue and sharp k nine teeth I don't bite." Shinsou said moving his tongue closer to yours.

Both of your wet muscles were inches away from each other when you immediately sucked your tongue like a vacuum cleaner inside of your mouth.

"You're so dirty!" You yelled and shoved his face away seeing Shinsou's tongue also repeat the same move going back in like a snakes.

"Oh come on pretty girl, you know you wanted to try? Just a little feel huh, like you did with my abs. You were shocked feeling how fit I was huh?" You asked chuckling deeply.

You felt your heart do all kinds of rapid moves in your chest like a whole long roller coaster on a joy ride hearing him.

The feeling of your heart pumping also sent chills down your spine and made your cheeks burst into a red hot feeling as if you were eating the hottest pepper in the entire world.

"N-no I wasn't. As a matter of fact I could care less about you and what you do on your spare time." You said building up the strong courage inside of your veins again.

"I just know that right now you don't have much of a life so you're working here because you're poor. I know I am too but at least I haven't been working here." You said crossing your arms with a now cockier attire.

Shinsou shrugged raising his eyebrows up a bit along with his eyelids showing more emotion, his black dark eye bags just hanging there waiting for sleep that won't come.

"Damn okay pop off I guess, I'll hype you up more when you learn to like working here. Which you will because your debt is going to be over dollars every time you misbehave." Shinsou said moving his finger around.

"Wow so all of a sudden you're acting like the biggest boss in the land aren't you? My debt won't be big so I won't have to stay in this smelly hell hole mess." You said with a serious hard glare.

"And that right there is just more money onto the debt for the tin cans that mean so much to this store. You better pray for you living hell life here then." Shinsou said grabbing your head.

His hand was large and fit around the whole top of it.

Another blush felt on your cheeks as it felt on Shinsou's ear tips at the touch.

He turned your whole body in a swift movement and made you face towards the freezers very close by.

"Now go work a bit longer for today clumsy girl. And if you refuse I'll add more money and time to your debt you need to pay off." Shinsou said with a tired yawn.

"Fine then, I could care less about it anymore you annoying person. You're literally so bad I want to kill you." You said with a happy sigh thinking of it.