5: T H E W A R I S O N

evelyn's pov:
I tried to hold my tears back but I couldn't help it.I didn't expect it from Louis. I had started liking him but he just proves me wrong. I think its rather safe I keep my distance.

Louis' pov:
I don't know why I did it! I had to.....she was crying. I never meant for others to see it. I guess its for the best that she hates me. Sorry evelyn. I wanted to comfort her but i- i just couldn't. She hates me.

evelyn's pov:
Without thinking anything, I picked up my skateboard and started skating to my house. Tears ran down my cheeks, as I kept wiping them again and again and again. Louis wanted war.So it is exactly what he will get. He did a wrong thing messing with evelyn obrien.

The next morning at school.
I decided to put itching powder in his backpack.Maybe that will teach him to stop being rude to me. The war is on Mr.Partridge. I entered the English classroom,Louis was in the bathroom but he left his backpack in the class.The teacher had not yet entered and the students were roaming in the halls. I took my opportunity to sneak some powder into his bag and then quickly pretended to do something as he walked back in the class.

He looked at me suspiciously but I just ignored him by scrolling through instagram. He sat next to me as the teacher had suggested on my first day.

The teacher then entered the classroom and commanded we take out our English books. Oh my god! It was happening....Louis was reaching out for his bag. I was laughing from the inside but just pretended to stay calm on the outside.

And boom! His hand was in his bag. He made a disgusted look as his hand explored the depth of the bag. He quickly removed his hand and started rubbing it.
"Is there some kind of problem Mr.Partridge?" The teacher exclaimed.
"No,its just that...my hand-" he muttered.

"Yeah is there some problem...Louis" i cut him off,trying to control my laugh.
He understood it was my payback. We made eye contact as he burst off "No ma'am,everything is fine" not taking his eyes off of mine. I smiled as he gave a smirking impressed look.
I was doubting for a second that he would tell the teacher about my prank but he didn't look like a tattletale soo.

My plan worked out perfectly.
He kept rubbing his hands through out the lecture and I just couldn't help but feel proud.

After the lecture:
Everyone had left the class.As I was still packing my things, I felt a burning shiver of warm breath on my neck,instantly travelling down my spine. "You did a bad thing West.But oh the war is on honey"

He said. I of course could guess who it was, his voice....I would recognize it anywhere. I smiled a little at the word honey. And how West rolled off of his lips in his british accent. UGH THAT WAS SO ATTRACTIVE.
( can you like stfu please evelyn)

As I was about to walk away,he pulled my waist backwards,pressed against his body as his cold hands made my stomach flutter. We stayed like that,completely silent for a few seconds until I said.

"If you wanted a reason to touch me,you could have just said so."
"i mean i could but would you let me?" He said curiously.
"Hmm,Actually no because of that big jerk you have been.But let's see what you have in store for the pranks,Partridge. " I said as I smirked and let go of his grip on my waist.
He kept staring at the door as I walked out of the classroom. The rest of the day went by quite boringly.

THE NEXT DAY.
Outfit:

My uniform would arrive in a month or two soo I still had many chances to show off my STYLE

My uniform would arrive in a month or two soo I still had many chances to show off my STYLE. Today all I hoped was to not get caught up in any of the Louis and Charlotte pranks.

Ivy <3

Ivy: HEY GIRLLL!

evelyn: HIIIII,I was just gonna call you..Im readyy.

Ivy: oh yeah,im sorry,I'm not coming to school today..Im kinda sick.

evelyn: ohh,Its alright! Just take caree okayy?I can survive a day...HOPEFULLY.

IVY: haha you will,chill. BTW,I just wanted to remind you that there's a pop quiz today.

evelyn: OH MY GOD,UGHH YES,I had forgotten,I still have time so I can catch up....YOUR A LIFESAVER IVYYY!

Ivy: ik,ik now gooooo,baiiii!

evelyn: BAIIIIII <3

UGHH,QUIZ!? REALLY!? DAMMMITTTTT!

A/N: Hey luvsss! This chapter is really really short becoz I had run out of ideas butttt,the next chapters are gonna be juicyyyyy. ANDD A HUGE SHOUTOUT TO jessiecullumxo for showing so much hype to my storyyy! Thank youu love :) <333