14: T H E L I S T

Y/n's pov:
I woke up once again feeling like shit. Then it hit me, I WAS GONNA GO SIGN UP MY NAME FOR THE TRIP TODAY! but it still didn't make me wanna get up from my bed. I once again wrapped myself in my blanket as it engulfed me in its warmth. I laid there for atleast 20 mins when i realized i was late to school. UGH.

I pushed myself off the bed as i traveled towards the shower. I had received my uniform yesterday so today onwards i was supposed to wear it. It was kinda cute, not gonna lie but my outfits were wayy cuter. Okay. I shoved my thoughts away as i got into the shower and let hot water run down my back. It felt so good that i never wanted to leave the shower. But i did. Unfortunately.

In school:

I once again walked the hallways of my school and spotted a crowd gathering. They all were looking and signing up a form, i'm guessing it was for the trip. I decided to sign it later since it was too populated at this moment. I walked to my English classroom. Ivy spotted me and started waving recklessly. She was excited haha.

As I got closer to her she let out small giggles. Her laugh was so pure and extremely contagious. I started laughing too, for literally no absolute reason. Before we knew it, everyone was looking at us and we immediately stopped as we took notice.

We sat down as the teacher entered the classroom. Today was again another "rules and instructions" session for the trip. He talked about what we'll do, sight seeing, and all that stuff. For a 1 month trip, this was all pretty good.

the teacher stopped in between to talk to some other teacher. 

All the classes ended quickly. Ivy had to go home due to some reason so she told me to sign her up too. I made my way to where The List was hanging. Almost the whole school was empty already. It was quite but a nice quiet. The one that soothing to your ears.

I saw a tall figure standing near the list. I could make out who that was from his hair but i wasn't too sure. I walked nearer and ofcourse that had to be him. Louis.

without uttering a word, i walked up to the list. He noticed me definitely but i pretended i didn't see him.

"Hey, uhm- you're- you're going too?"

"well what does it look like to you?" i responded with sarcasm.

" right." he said as utter silence took over.

And as long as that felt, i heard slapping of heels onto the floor.

"Louis! heyy! i meant to ask you-" Charlolette paused as she looked at me.

"ah, of course she had to be here. nevermind, i just wanted t ask you Louis that uh-....would you like to sit besides me on the plane?" She asked.

My head turned to face Louis and Charlolette. Louis slowly turned around towards Charlotte before making eye contact with me. He was stuttering.

"uhm, i-- i uh-, im sitting with- with Will..." he said as he looked towards William.

"Oh." Charlolette said, obviously angry and embarrassed.

i accidently let out a small chuckle as Charlolette looked at me angrily and stomped down the halls.

I shot Louis a look and quickly went back to signing Ivy's name up this time. For a second i thought Louis was going to say yes but huh....that was unexpected. But a good unexpected.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Yeah yeah i know. Short chapter again but im just way too lazy. The next chapter is on the airplane so it might be longer than this one....Hopefully so yeah stay tuned for that.

DBJHBDB AND YEAH WE ARE 2.4K VIEWS WHAT THE HELL- LOVE YALLL

Piya.