20: A C T I V I T Y

a/n: im so sorry for updating after a month, IF YALL WERE CONCERNED FOR ME, IM LITERALLY SO SORRY BUT I HAVE A LOT GOING ON AND I CANNOT FIND THE MOTIVATION TO UPDATE, IM SO SORRY YALL. REALLY. anyway, I get that you don't wanna listen to my bullshit anymore so I'll just get on with the chapter😃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n's pov:

Me and louis got ready and met the other students and teachers at breakfast. After breakfast, the teacher demanded everyone to sit with their partners on the bus as she would give the details of the activity for the day. Everyone obeyed and started settling into the bus. I sat at the window seat and Louis besides me. The seats were actually closer than i thought. Mine and Louis arm kept brushing against each other.

as soon as everyone sat down, the teacher began,

Teacher: Okay so for the details of today's activity, im going to need all of you to behave and stay very silent. good. Now, for today, the activity will be with your partners. NO EXCHANGING. today is just about exploring the market. The market is very huge just so yall know, thats why,each pair will be given a map so you dont get lost. Thats almost it, there's nothing more than exploring today. OH and you guys have to wear masks. Why? because we are tourists here, sometimes we aren't used to the air around here so why not take precautions? AND PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFF YOUR MASKS.

{A/N: IM SO SORRY YALL, I KNOW COVID DOESNT EXIST HERE BUT I HAVE AN INTERESTING CONTENT THATS GONNA HAPPEN AND I NEED MASKS FOR THAT SKSKJSHSJ}

and with that, the bus started moving as the teacher handed out masks and the students wore them.

the bus ride was fast, me and Louis just heard music together and that's about it.

the bus then dropped everyone at the market and took off. the students started spreading around with their partners. me and Louis started heading towards the north,with him leading front.

L: sooo, where do you want to go first?

y: what's closest the map?

l: there's uhhh- *he stutters,finding the position on map* yeah there's a nail art shop or something and theres-

I cut him off,

y: say no more, we're getting our nails done.

I said as I pulled him forward excitedly without waiting for his response.

we ran to the corner of the street where the nail shop placed.

I forced him to get his ring finger nail painted black. the good thing is that he didn't complain too much like the other guys with toxic masculinity. I really liked him for that.

l: Okay sooo what do you wanna do next?

y: I wanna go shopping, i just wanna see the type of fashion wear they have here.

l: Okay cool, fashion store it is.

y: AAA YAY, THANKYOU SO MUCH LOU

l: uh lou?

y: yeah is it okay if I call you that?

l: yeah uhm- sure, it's good *gives an assuring smile*

y: OKAY NOW LETS GOOO

I said enthusiastically.

Louis pov:

lou. she called me lou. only jayden called me that. my ex-girlfriend. this brings back so many memories. I didnt wanna upset y/n.... we're finally getting along. but hearing the name from her just warms my heart. but at the same time,it reminds me of how jayden called me that, before cheating on me. I suddenly felt like screaming. all the emotions built up in my chest. I wanted to let them out somehow. anyhow. but then her soft skin brushed against mine. Y/n. she's a literal goddess. I wanna tell her how I feel. not now but.......soon. I don't even know if she feels the same way. well she did say she likes will- then why did she lean in to kiss me? what is going on? and she also believes that I like ivory- this is so messed up. I need to clear it out......soon.

y/n's pov:

y: so hey it'll take me a while and I don't want you to be bored sooo, you can go look at the men's side there and we'll meet right back here in 30 minutes... what do you say?

l: yeah okay, sounds like a plan. soooo see you in 30 minutes Salvatore.

and he took a turn to the left side of the street, to the men's store. I went on inside the store too.

after 30 minutes:

ugh. 30 tiring minutes of looking at clothes, I bought 3 tops,and 4 bottoms. I absolutely adored them! and now it was time to look for Louis. I wonder if he got all bored.

I waited 15 minutes for him at our place, he didn't come back. I called him but his phone was out of range. I even checked the men's store. he wasn't there either.

I was lost. In an unknown country. and the map was with Louis. JUST GREAT.

_________________________________________

A/N: yeah yeah, I know, the chapter wasn't good enough but my brain is literally empty from studying for my exams😩😩. ANYWAYS.

I LOVE YOU ALL, THANKYOU FOR STILL SUPPORTING ME AND I PROMISE ILL TRY TO UODATE FASTER. also, im sorry if yall thought I was dead🧍🏻‍♀️

AJAHSGDGDB ANYWAY, LOVE YOU, THANKYOU

yours truly,
piya.