3

@randomtwitter
you're pregnant. 2nd @ is the father
|
@yourtwitter
@quackity if you had just let me peg you this wouldn't have happened
|
@quackity
if i had just let you do wHAT
|
@justaminx
this is what i was telling quackity on loh. y/n gets it
|
@honkkarl ????????
i don't get it y/n someone explain

"holy shit! thank you so much quackity for the raid that's insane!" you smile feeling bubbles of appreciation and gratitude rise up within you. you've been playing a lot off stream, introducing yourself to the other members, but mostly chatting to quackity and having fun. today you're working on the smp alone, building a small house.

"thanks sara for the 5!" you say while placing some blocks down.

the robot voice reads out the message. "thoughts on quackity? you guys have really good chemistry. by the way, i love you."

"aww, thanks, i love you too! quackity is a great friend, he's helped me feel so welcome and supported since being in a new server and meeting so many new people can be overwhelming. we haven't known each other for long but i feel pretty close to him."

user1: awwww
user2: <3<3<3
user3: CUTE
user4: ship?
user5: AWW

"oh chat!" you say excitedly. "karl just invited me to play jackbox with a couple others!" you join the vc which has quackity, karl, sapnap and george.

"tell me why #quackityisasimp is trending on twitter, y/n," quackity says in an accusing tone. everyone laughs.

"it might have to do with all my recent streams..."

"oh fuck, i had no idea you were streaming. I FORGOT TO ASK," quackity yells in disbelief.

"you were too busy simping over y/n over here," george adds.

"shut up, gogy."

the game gets started before any more yelling occurs.

question 1: what were jesus's actual last words?

"oh god, why is my mind going blank?" sapnap says in a panic.

the answers pop up.

answer 1: subscribe with twitch prime
answer 2: quackity is a simp

"oh my fucking god, george," quackity says after reading answer two.

"what? i didn't write that!" george yells.

turns out karl was the one who wrote it. most of us voted for the first answer, but the audience was split in half, with answer 2 barely winning.

"you gotta appeal to y/n's chat, you know," karl admits.

question two: a double rainbow doesn't have gold at the end. instead it has _______

"well, i already know the answers are going to be real appropriate," sapnap says.

the answers appear.

answer 1: a bag of dildos
answer 2: a y/n x quackity fanfic

"man, fuck you guys!" quackity says, a small smile on his face. you turn red and shake your head.

"why do i feel like the entire game is going to be like this instead of actual good answers," sapnap says, laughing.

"ohhhh, you know it," george replies.

you play a few more rounds, and the shipping jokes slowly stops, even if chat can't get enough of them. you end the stream after, but stay on vc. it ends up being only you and quackity left.

"man, that was a bit crazy," he admits, laughing. you laugh along.

"it was pretty fun, too."

"yeah," he agrees. "gotta love the shipping jokes."

"oh yeah, pure comedy," you say, rolling your eyes.

"super original. hey, i'm not that tired yet, are you?"

"nah. why?"

"i can help you build your house," quackity offers. "i'm in the mood for some minecraft."

"sure, i'd love your help, quackity," you say. you liked how quackity could be loud and energetic but also quiet and chill.

"call me alex."

"okay. alex," you say.