2 : The Bar

XUEER'S POV

(April 11, 2020. Saturday)

"Xueer!!!", a familiar voice called my name.

I look at him and I immediately smile when I saw him. I look at him from head to toes then back to his head and stared at her handsome face. *Laughs*

"Don't stare at me like that, I know that I am handsome... don't make it obvious that you were amaze by my handsomeness.", he said then he acts like he has a headache... he's acting like he's being problematic with his looks. Dumb!

"You're ugly.", I said then pinches his nose.

"Ouch! Ouch! Xueer!!!", he said.

I laugh at him because his reaction is cute. What cute??? I gotta be kidding myself. He's not cute. XD

"I didn't know that I was too cute that made you pinch my nose.", he jokingly said.

I winced at him then we laugh after that. So weird! In just small things, we already laugh.

.

We're currently at his office because I just graduated yesterday. He said, we'll celebrate today because we couldn't celebrate yesterday because he's busy and I need to go to an interview after my graduation.

"It's a pity that I didn't make it to summa cum laude. There's only a little gap between that summa cum laude and I.", I said with a bit of frustration.

"It's still okay. Be happy that you graduated as magna cum laude despite of your laziness...", he said mocking me.

"Are you saying that it's unbelievable that I graduated as Magna? ", I said.

"Just kidding. Of course, I'm so proud of you.", he said then put his arm across my shoulder. I smile.

.

"Where will we celebrate??", I asked.

"We'll go back there.", I said.

"There? As in? Why?", I asked.

"Hmm. To continue your career and my main company is also there. The one here is just a sub-label. And they need us. ", he said.

By the way he's the CEO of Cheng Entertainment, It's number 1 out of all entertainment companies in Asia for 5 years. Then, suddenly it became 2nd place in 2 years in a row until now because of a newly built entertainment became number 1. The company's name is X Entertainment. Maybe, that's the reason why he wanted to go back there and try to make his entertainment become number 1 again. In the past two years, he's just going there when he needs to attend the audition, but he never let me go with him... since I'm busy studying. Now, he wants to go there with me because he needs to be focus on his main company. He's also tired to go back and forth and our wedding will be next year, so we're planning to prepare for it.

"We'll celebrate there.", he added.

I smiled at him, but a question suddenly comes into my mind. I didn't know why I suddenly think of it...

.

.

.

Is there a possibility that I could see her again? The woman who didn't left my mind when I leave that place.

.

.

YUXIN'S POV

(April 17, 2020. Friday.)