Chapter 2

One year later

(L/n) manor

"Really! We're going on a vacation! M'lady! You are so kind!" Mei Rin said. "Big sister we're really going? Like real real?" Norman said. "We're gonna go to Amsterdam? Really?" Rei said.

"It's a vacation right?! Then guys! It's a chance to take a break to proffesor Moriarty's homeworks!" Emma said. "But- but I like math" Norman said. "Well, I don't so you can work that butt of your's to do the homework while we get to spend our time on a yacht." Emma retorted. "Language, young lady." Sebastian said while carrying Ciel's luggages.

"Yes, yes, sister said it's an opportunity because we haven't gotten a vacation for a while," you said while fixing their clothes. "Speaking of My lady where is she?" Finny said. "She's still in her quarters changing her clothes." Ciel said. "Maybe I should help M'lady-" before Sebastian get to finish his sentence you wonked his head.

"Your such a pervert Sebastian!" Emma said. "No wonder you don't have a significant other!" Norman said. "He's gonna stay single forever." Rei sighed.

And the three of them ganged up on the poor butler. "I didn't expect that one day Sebastian will be bullied by middle schoolers." Bard said. "You just did not Bard." You said while holding your laugh while Mei Rin and Finny laughed their butts off.

"What did you say old man?" Norman said with a dark aura. "Who are you calling middle schoolers?" Rei said. "We're college students grandpa!" Emma said. "Hey! I'm not that old," Bard said. "That's enough you three." Ciel said while holding on the collars of Rei and Norman's shirt.

"Shall we, My lady, My lord?" Rui said while opening the carriage's door for them to enter. "Now everyone must behave okay? Is it clear?" (Y/n) said. "Crystal." Everyone said.

~~~~~

"It's so big!" Norman, Ray, Emma, Mei Rin, Finny and Bard said at the same time. "Keep it down children, we're not the only passengers." (Y/n) said. "Sorry." They all said. "We should go now, I want to walk around for a bit before it gets full." Ciel said and everyone agreed.

"Okay, you can explore but please don't get lost the six of you-" (y/n) pointed at the three 14 year olds and the servants- "stick together okay? And don't cause trouble." "Yes ma'am!" Everyone said and headed on their way.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as the captain I welcome you aboard. 'Noathic' will now depart for Amsterdam. There will be first-class 'opera aboard' tomorrow. Please go and enjoy it along with the rest of the voyage. Thankyou."

~~~~~~

The members of the (l/n) manor are sitting on a table inside the restaurant, they are peacefully eating their food and heard a commotion.

"My dinner reservation isn't there?! What does that mean? I have the receit here and I, Blitz Indas, am standing here, what more do you need?"

"Please forgive me. I am still unfamiliar with this new system...."

"Oh, interesting. So you're trying to tell me 'Why don't you go to the bistro with the peasants?'"

"What is happening over there?" Emma whispered to you. "I don't know too." You whispered back. "They are talking about the reservation of Lord Blitz, My lady." Rui said. "Please finish your dinner young misstress, before it gets cold." Sebastian said to Emma.

"Ahh... no.... I would never...."

"I am from a privileged class, and I won't let you get in my way you understand that?"

"Y-yes I completely understand!!"

"Get me a seat, immediately."

After the Duke finished talking with the waiter a child ran to him accidentally and had stuffed the Duke's coat with ice cream.

"I'm so sorry, sir." The mother of the child said. "Ha.....haha.... Please don't worry about it, madam." The Duke said and turned around to the child and whisper in her ear. "Next time you do this, I'll kill your mama."

After that, the child cried and ran to her mother, being the kind young lady, you ran to the child. "Are you okay dear?" "Ahh, please Miss, you don't need to worry." The mother said. "It's okay, say I'll buy you a gelato, does that sound good?" You said and the child's once sad face has now stars in her eyes. "Thank you, madam." The child said. "It's alright, you can have as many as you want." You chuckled and the child ran to get some ice cream. "You don't need to buy her ice cream, madam. How can I repay you for your kindness? " The mother said shyly. "It's alright, I just can't remain quiet when a child is sad."

At the other side

"Here if you please." A handsome young man with blonde hair and red eyes gave his handkerchief to the Duke. "Yeah..... Thanks... You are?" Asked the Duke.

"I am William James Moriarty."

"Moriarty...... I've heard of it before. The one from the military?"

"Yes that's my brother...... However he left the military for the printing trade and started a company."

"I see..." the Duke said.

"You becareful too.... There's commoners everywhere aboard.... Particularly around the restaurant." He added.

"Master Indas, this way please." A waiter said. "Yeah, well then." William only smiled at him, as Blitz is now far ayaw his smiled turned into a cold gaze. "Blitz Indas, exactly as we expected. It works in favor of the plan."

~~~~~

"Indas entered the restaurant, all that's left are scenarios no.4 and no.5. He's moving exactly as I thought, at this rate, we won't need plan C and D. I'll tell the others to stick to plan B."

"How did you know?! That, that man is in the military?" A woman said. "Amazing, how could you know.....?" The second woman said. "Didn't he know beforehand? Right?" The third one said.

William heard and look at what is the commotion about and then look at a spiral staircase.

"Then that person?" The first woman pointed at William. "Can you guess what his work is?" Asked the second woman.

William looked at the group of four, three women surrounding a man.

"Hey hey, don't tell me you guys don't know? It's obvious." The man being surrounded by the three women said. "There's no way we would!" Said the first woman. "It's impossible for you to get it right ten times in a row." The second said. "Come on, tell us!" The third said. "..... His work is......"

Created: December 17, 2021

Published: December 21, 2021

Edited: March 4, 2023