Chapter 5

Months later

December 10

"My lady, young master Ciel's birthday is 4 days away, are we gonna throw a ball?" Mei Rin asked. "Well, that's a good idea." You answered her said. "What do you think, sister?" You looked at her sister across from her at the table in the garden.

"Well, it's the eldest of the four we're talking about and they're all turning 16, we should throw them all a ball." Rui said. "Since Ciel likes blue I would like the ball to be themed as blue and black, the flowers I want them to be white roses, the foods that will be served are Ciel's favorites." Rui said while Mei Rin takes note.

"Even earl grey?" You asked your sister. "Yes, even earl grey, it might be absurd but it is Ciel that we are talking about." Rui said. "You spoil Ciel too much, sister." You said while sighing. "Are we gonna plan the other three's birthday too even though it's still months away?" Mei Rin ask. "Yes, that is for the best. And we might need more time for the three's birthday since after class they will always stay inside the manor all day and we don't want them knowing about the preparations, and planning three birthdays is a hard work so." You said. "How about we ask Lord Moriarty to distract them since isn't Math their last subject?" Rui said. "What about Ciel? Who will distract him?" You ask. "I might just know someone." Rui said and put a picture on the table. And it shows....

Sherlock Holmes.

~~~~~

"What in the bloody hell is he doing here?" Ciel said as he sat next to his sister. Rui put a cup of earl grey infront of Ciel. "He is here for My lady's hand in marriage." Rui said and Ciel choked on his tea as well as Sherlock who did not expect the butler to mention the last conversation months ago.

"Her what?" Ciel said. "Oh? Isn't that the one you were talking about with young master Rei, young highness Norman and young misstress Emma?" Rui said. "What are they talking about?" You asked while drinking your tea. "About your hand in marriage, My lady." Rui said.

You choked on your own saliva and repeated what Rui had said.

"Why are they talking about my hand in marriage? And when?"

"Oh, it was after our vacation when Mr. Holmes visited our manor because he's having an investigation with young master. They asked me your age, type of man, your intentions of getting married-"

"Okay, okay! That's enough. I already forgot about that, you don't need to remind me of that again." Ciel said. "My lady, are you okay?" Sebastian asked the now red faced young las. "Uh um mhmm, yes I-I'm fine." You answered your red eyed butler.

"Ummm, I didn't know what happened... what happened?" Said a man beside Sherlock.

You looked at the "camera" and said. "Long time no chat huh fellow reader. You might know him but for the people who still don't know his name is John H. Watson, he is like the assisstant of Sherlock.

"I received a letter from the Queen, I would like you to hurry so I can go there now, Sebastian, prepare the carriage." Ciel said. "Why are you in a hurry, we are here because we are waiting for you, you spoiled brat now come on." Sherlock said and draged Ciel, Watson and Sebastian following behind. "What? What do you mean you're waiting for me?" Ciel said. "Well aren't you gonna go to that rumored circus who kidnaps children? Well, I was asked to accompany a brat like you so I am now here to be your babysitter." Sherlock said. "Have a great time, M'lord, Mr. Watson, Mr. Holmes." Rui said.

"So, are you giving your hand in marriage to Mr. Holmes?" Rui asked her sister while watching the carraige. "W- are you giving me away?!" You asked your older sister. Rui chuckled and said. "Ofcourse not, but if not, you might meet others who will want to have your heart too. Choose wisely my dear sister. Now I would like to see the decorations and the flowers for the ball, and the foods too." Rui said and walked away.

~~~~~

"Who are the people we will be inviting?" Mei Rin asked. "Hmm, ofcourse Mr. Holmes he's been like Ciel's babysitter since they first met, it was a year ago. And then Mr. Watson, Mr. Trancy, the Queen's spider, ofcourse let's not forget about Elizabeth and the Midfords. Hmmm, who else." Rui said.

"How about professor Moriarty?" Emma said. "Well he can be invited but, does he know Ciel? He's not one of his students and-" before you can continue Rei interupted and said.

"Yeah, they knew each other, it was at that time when you got a letter from the Queen and that left Ciel so he's the one who picked us up after class and that's when they both met since we hang out with professor everyday and they uhh like drink tea more than once? Yeah I think."

"Okay then. Put Mr. Moriarty to the list." You said to Mei Rin. "Who else?" You said while thinking.

"The Kambe family?" Ray said.

"The Han family?" Emma said.

"The Hitachiin, Suoh, Ootori, Haninozuka, Morinozuka, Momobami, Jabami, Obami, Totobami, Imbami, Yobami, Honebami, Mushibami, Warakubami, Komabami, Batsubami, Todoroki, Saiko, Kaguya, Kuroo, Kozume, Yaku, Haiba, Oikawa, Miya, Sakusa, Hinata, Kageyama, Bokuto, Ushijima, Hoshiumi, Suna, Tsukishima, Choi, Lacroix and Granzreich family?" Norman said.

Everyone including Emma, Rei, you, Mei Rin and Rui are shocked because of how many names the second eldest son of the (l/n) family know. He only chuckled and said.

"Well I have been stalking and snooping on big brother's quarters.
And I am also qiute the charmer, besides Sebastian taught me."

Norman said proudly while posing.

"Kambe? I think I've heared of that name before..." Emma said.

"Kambe Daisuke, the millionaire detective, with his partner Haru Kato aswell as Kambe Suzue." You said. "Sister Rui, Lacroix and Granzreich are Royal names right?" Norman said. "Yes, King Charce Lacroix and King Viktor von Granzreich." Rui said. "You've talked to them before?" Rei asked. "Yes, they were our parents' old friends, so technically our uncles." Rui said.

"Oh and Mei Rin, please give this to Mr. Holmes and Mr. Watson, it's a gift to say thankyou to them and tell them to wear it at the ball and since they will be 'babysitting' Ciel for awhile, I would like you two to take their belongings and put them in the guest room." Rui said. "Yes M'lady." Bard and Finny said. "Should we write the letters now?" You said and everyome agreed.

Three days before Ciel's birthday

"What the bloody hell?!" Ciel said or more like shouted. "Young master! Is everything alright?" Finny asked the blue headed spoiled brat and saw Sherlock and Watson. "Oh, good morning Mr. Holmes, Mr. Watson, did you have a good night sleep?" The gardener asked. "Yes, thankyou for asking." Watson answered the question. "What's with the shouting here?" Emma said. "Oh! It's big brother Sherly! Norman! Rei! Big brother Sherly is awake aswell as big brother Watson!" Emma yelled. "Big brother?!" Watson said. "What in the name of Devildom is happening?!" You said quite annoyed. "It seems that young master is not happy that Lord Holmes and Lord Watson are here, but on the contrary, young master Rei, young highness Norman aswell as young misstress Emma are delighted to see the two." Rui said. "You're still giving me the creeps by the way." Sherlock told Rui. "My apologies, if you feel uncomfortable with my mask, please tell me so." Rui said. "'Sherly'? They call you 'Sherly'?" Watson said. "We don't talk about that!" Sherlock said.

Created: December 19, 2021

Published: January 4, 2021

Edited: March 4, 2023