Chapter 10

Its still dark outside, but you can see from the horizon that the sun is almost up. The darkness is slowly fading, while a hue of orange color is slowly peeking over the horizon.

Even with a little light it didn't hinder the three. They are walking swiftly, around the forest. It's so amazing how they can maneuver themselves as if they were walking in flat smooth concrete, not in a muddy and dark forest.

It's probably magical if not, to the menacing aura sorrounding them. The smaller one, a teenage girl with coppery hair is smirking evily, while her mind is filled with evil things he wants the blonde boy that she saw yesterday to experience once she saw him again.

"I want to torture him, slowly and painfully..." She hissed as they start to descend to a sloppy trail.

Orange lights were coming from the lamps below and the scent of many humans is their only guide.

"Sister, it won't be good to kill another human while the Council is sniffing around.." An older boy said, he has red hair and muscular body.

"But Artemis I want that whore to suffer. He didn't have the right to take the man I want!!"

"Jasmine, let it be. Don't hurt the humans, father send us so that we can still negotiate with the Silver Moon. Father wants to have full control with that pack and we can't let them become a part of the Council." Another lad exclaim, like the other boy he is also muscular but he has dark brown hair that he got from their mother.

"And you can have your fun later, if they don't cooperate with us.."Artemis exclaim , as he smirk at his sister. Lexus just let out a big sigh as he brush his fingers to his dark brown hair.