"You do...?" Midoryia asked, biting his bottom lip as if he were nervous. "No don't worry- i'm not gonna like- bully you- or anything-" I chuckled.

"No-No I know-" He tapped nervously on his chest. "What's wrong..?" I asked him. "I guess- I just worry about you- especially after the USJ... You were pretty messed up.." He paused. "How's your leg..?" I turned to him, "It's alot better now, doesn't hurt too much to walk on anymore. The stitches were pretty damn nasty to look at though."

He nodded, and stared for a moment. "I uhm.." I tilted my head, awaiting his words. "I missed you.." He muttered.

He blushed.

I turned back on my side again, facing him. "Is that all..?" He was still nervously tapping. "Uhm..." The tapping quickened as his face grew redder.

It didn't take long until I brought him in for a quick hug, before letting go again. "I missed you too dummy-" I ruffled his hair. He stared back at me with wide eyes and a red face, before suddenly wrapping his arms around me, his body tense but his hold was firm. And he stayed that way. In slight shock, I wore the expression he had on his face right before his sudden action, soon after I reciprocated his hug. My hands slowly placed themselves down onto his back, his body slightly flinching at the touch.

My heartbeat was fast. Just like when I was with...

After what seemed like the longest minute in my entire life, he finally relaxed his body, and scooted closer to me, our bodies touching as he made himself comfortable, our legs intertwined, closing the gap between us completely.

This is the closest iv'e ever been to someone, it felt... Safe. Just how it did the other night with Bakugou... At my apartment...

This must be what it's like- having friends... I was missing this..? I pulled him in a little tighter. "Midoryia..." I spoke softly, playing with his hair a bit. "Ye-Yea...?" He replied nervously. "You're a good friend." I smiled soflty. "O-Oh-" He seemed surprised. "Can I ask you something...?" My heart raced. "Ye-yea- of course- Y/N.."

"What happened between you and Bakugou...?"

He pursed his lips for a moment. "I don't know if- if I should tell- for his sake-" He stopped. "He's so mean to you-" I spoke quickly. "I-I don't wan-"

"It's okay..." I told him. "Just answer and maybe promise me one thing." He looked up to me. "Am I making a mistake, being his friend?" The blush fell from his face as he seemed to think for a minute. "I don't think so-" He shrugged slightly.

"Thanks..." I sighed, somewhat relieved. "You can call me Izuku-" He cut in softly. "I-If you want to- of course-!" He defended, "We're pretty-" He swallowed. "Cl-close now..."

"Alright Izuku.." I smiled and ruffled his hair, giving his body a quick squeeze, my cheeks tingled just a tiny bit. "I trust you."

...

Why do I want to text her? That idiot? A stupid girl? Why can't I get her out of my mind? Why do I hate when she's around that nerd?

He groaned as he rolled over in his bed.

'Maybe I should see what she's doing on saturday...' Was the boy's last thought before dozing off into a dream.

...

"Y/N.." She sat ontop of me again, just like in her bedroom.

He tossed and turned in bed.

"Shh..." She leaned in.

"Ugh..." He groaned.

An image of her from the lazer tag game flashed, her boot pushing him onto the ground, the image changed when she spoke, "Bang." and shot his target.

"Nnng..." He tossed more.

Another flashback, that night on the couch with her, the first time at her apartment. Her eyes. Her breath. She wanted something from him, but he wanted her more.

"Agh..."

A new image. The first time they ever fought at ground beta during the first hero training. The first time he impressed her. The first time he held back against someone. He could've captured her then, but he didn't. The way she looked whenever he had her face pushed to the ground while he had her arms pulled back behind her. Her heavy breathing.

"Dumbass..." He muttered.

The way his pants felt tight when she was ontop of him in her bed, only in her underwear and a tanktop.

"Fuck..." He groaned.

The way she fights, talks, smiles, eats, breathes, sleeps... Everything about her.

He finally arose from his slumber, when he snapped to a realization.

"Shit."