"Dorms & Dreams"

In class

"Today you're being assigned your dorms. Everyone's parents eventually agreed to allow you all to live in the dorms, so everyone will be there. You can ask questions AFTER I give you the run down about them." Aizawa spoke, some of the class whispered excitedly.

...

"So incase you forgot- which you should've listened, these dorms are UA's newest additions due to the USJ incedent. The dorms are to insure the safety of UA students. Your dorm numbers are on these lists." Aizawa passes out the papers. "Your belongings have already been delivered to your rooms. That is if you turned them in. Everyone has their own bathrooms within their rooms, but there are also communal bathrooms between the halls. So don't get any funny ideas. Dismissed." He eyed down mineta as he spoke his last sentence.

"Our dorms are right next to eachother Y/N!" Midoryia shook my arm excitedly. "Bakugou's is by me too- must've went in desk order...?" I questioned with a finger on my chin and a raised eyebrow.

"CLASS SLEEPOVER!" Most of the girls suddenly called out. "Everyone's invited! ON SATURDAY!" Mina shouted. "EXCEPT Mineta." She added, to which he trembled and his once creepy expression fell to one of pure agony. "WHY-!!!" He screamed out suddenly, falling to his knees with tears in his eyes. "Why must you stop me from fulfilling my fanatasies of being the only guy at a girls sleepover!" He wallowed, before being knocked on the head by Iida. "Disgrace..."

"Bakugou!" I waved as I approached him, Midoryia following right beside me. "Our dorms are by eachother!" I smiled. "Yea. What's it to an idiot like you-" He scoffed. "I know you're happy." I put a finger to his lips with a smirk on my face, to which he furrowed his brows.

"Midoryia is coming to mine tonight though! if you wanna come- you know where i'm at-" I chuckled. "Why would I wanna hangout with him." He shot back. "Okay! You can miss out on the fun then." I said smugly. Suddenly, Midoryia grabbed my hand lightly, but just held it like that. Bakugou glued his eyes to the scene. "See you later. I guess." He walked in the other direction, waving the paper away.

"He is so weird-" I giggled to Midoryia. "Sure.." He added quietly.

Bakugou's expression as he walked away was angier than usual, not just a facade, not just looking tough, he was really bothered by something, but not to the girl's noticing. "Fine." He grumbled.

"Another challenge it is Deku."

...

Midoriya and I had gone back to my dorm after we'd finished decorating, but something was off about him... Hewas being clingier than usual. "What's up?" I asked him, we sat on the floor using my bed as a backrest. "Haven't seen much of you recently- I guess-" He chuckled awkwardly, blushing. "What do you feel like doing..?" I rolled over on my stomach and looked up to him. "Mmm..." He thought, before shrugging and awkwardly looking away from me before a blush formed on his face, though that was just the norm when it came to him.

I plopped down onto my bed, before laying back and just staring at the blank ceiling. He soon did just the same. I let out a sigh.

"How are you..? Y/N..?" He asked me, turning his head just a bit. "Honestly... It's been weird recently... Bakugou isn't what I thought he was-" I paused, "Iv'e been having... Confusing thoughts- um- about him."

He fully turned over now. "What do you mean..?" He seemed worried, for whatever reason. "I mean like- he's not bad- at all- but-" I turned over to face him back. "He won't tell me-" I sighed. "Maybe i'm prying." I turned back on my back. "I really like being around him-" I added, scratching my cheek as a small blush formed on my face. "Weirdly... You know I think I really disliked him when we first came to U.A."