3

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Kuroo's POV

"Kenma please, I've run out of snacks and it'll just be a short trip from our way home." I pleaded.

Kenma is tired, I can tell. I pushed him too far at practice today, so he's probably angry at me too. He really is my best friend though, so I hope he will allow us to stop at a store for snacks.

"Fine, but you have to pay for my snacks," Kenma says tiredly.

"Really! Ah, Kenma you're the best. Okay, let's go to that one where we got the meat buns. The one where the cute girl was working at."

"Cute girl?" he asks looking up at me.

I realized what I said and feel my ears heat up. I mean just like objectively speaking she was cute. I can acknowledge someone's beauty it doesn't mean I like her or anything, or at least I think that way.

"Yes. Yamamoto tried talking to her and I stopped him."

Kenma doesn't say anything after that, he goes back to his playing his game. I watch him and look around the train at the other people.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Y/N'S POV

"Hi, welcome to l/n convenience! Let me know if I can help you with anything." I say as I look up from my homework.

I know doing my homework at the store isn't the most professional thing to do, but sometimes when it's slow I like to take it out and work on it. Today was just a slow day, so I worked on my chemistry homework.

As I looked up to see the customers, I noticed they were the same boys who had come by to buy the meat buns. It was just the gravity-defying hair boy and a pudding hair boy here though instead of the entire team. Honestly, I'm surprised I even remembered them, however, it was probably due to their hair.

They quickly pick out their snacks and approach the counter. I push my textbook and workbook aside to work with the boys.

"You're a third-year?" the gravity-defying hair boy says as he steals a glance at my open textbook. "I was just learning about this last week. It was not a fun unit."

"Oh you're a third-year too then, yeah we just started learning it and I'm already lost," I say embarrassed.

I start checking their items out while the boy and I discuss chemistry.

"I'm Kuroo Tetsurou, by the way, I go to Nekoma. I just realized I never introduced myself."

"I'm l/n y/n, I go to Nohebi, it's nice to meet you," I say back with a smile.

Kuroo's face shows a moment of disgust but then turns back to normal. I finish packing up their items and Kuroo pays while the other boy plays on his Nintendo Switch.

"Oi, Kenma at least introduce yourself," Kuroo yells out at the boy while he pays for the food.

"Kozume Kenma, you can just call me Kenma though," he says quietly.

I smile at the boy and say, "it was very nice to meet both of you, I hope to see you again soon!"

"You know you could just give me your number and that way you won't have to hope," Kuroo says with a smirk.

My eyes widen at the directness, but then I realize it's probably nothing and write my number down on a sheet a paper and hand it to him.

He looks a little shocked as well but takes it and slips the paper into his pocket.

"Okay, wow, if I'm being honest I didn't think that would work, but I'll be sure to text you tomorrow," he says while grabbing his snacks.

"I'll be looking forward to it," I say with a smile. "Thank you for shopping at l/n convenience! I hope you visit us again soon, especially when I'm working."

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Kuroo's POV

"I'm surprised that worked," Kenma says without looking up from his game.

"I know I'm surprised too. I'm glad she gave it though." I say with a smile.

Eventually, we reach our homes, I give Kenma his snacks and he turns to go home. I head up to my room and do my after school activities and stuff, the boring stuff like homework and showering. When I finally finish all that and lie down on my bed, I smile to myself as I remember the number in my uniform pocket.