𝟮𝟭. 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖 𝗘𝗫 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗦

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"Y/N?"

"What's up future brother-in-law?" Y/N said which made Hinata blush a bit.

"You sure that you don't like Kunimi AT ALL anymore?"

"Huh? Why?"

"Just asking. I should be getting ready to practice as well," Hinata runs towards Tobio, leaving Y/N confused.

She kept thinking about Hinata's question. The emphasis on 'at all' made her question her true feeling towards him. "I won't, I can't, there's no way I'll like him again," Y/N told herself.

 "I won't, I can't, there's no way I'll like him again," Y/N told herself

[ THE NEXT MORNING ]

"Y/N," Suga calls as he approaches her. "Any notes you can give me?"

"Ummm let's see," she goes through the notes she has been taking of the team as she watched them from afar. "Your pinch serves are amazing! I really believe that they're the most effective out of the whole team! So keep practicing those so they become our weapon!"

"Weapon?" Suga lets out a small laugh as he sits next to her on the bench. "You been talking to coach Ukai too much haven't you?"

"Maybe," Y/N laughs as she hands him a water bottle. "I should be going now."

"Oh? Where are you going?"

"Not sure," Y/N responds as she places her stuff away. "Kunimi didn't quite tell me."

"Kunimi? From Aoba Johsai?"

"That very one," Y/N nods.

"I didn't know you knew him too. Is it like a date?"

"No," Y/N shook her head.

"Well good to know," Suga gently smiles.

"Hm? Why is that?"

"No reason!" Suga chokes on his water and Y/N pats him on the back. He gives her a thumbs up, indicating he was okay.

"Alright then," Y/N stands up and hands Suga some papers. "Here, give these to Ukai so he could look over the notes I made. I'll see you guys later on!"