𝟬𝟭. 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧

[ 3rd POV ]

[ 3rd POV ]

"Y/N Kageyama?"
...
"Y/N Kageyama?"
...
"Is there a Y/N Kageyama?"
...
"The first day and she's not here, what an impression," the teacher mutters to himself. Before he could continue his roll call, a panting (h/c) girl bursts open the doors of the class.

"I'm so sorry sensei!!! I promise not to be late again!!!" she screamed to the top of her lungs.

"Speak of the devil." he thought. "Why are you late?"

"I, uh, I was taking my brother to his class?"

"Is that a statement or question?" he asks, annoyed at this point.

"U-uh statement sensei! I'm s-sorry for my t-tardiness!!!" she stutters.

"Just sit down next to him," he sighs while pointing at a dark-haired boy with a combover.

"Y-yes sensei," she mutters as she scurries down to her seat. Once she sits down, she takes a look at her new seatmate. "Hi, I'm Y/N Kageyama," she whispers to him.

"Yeah, I know, the teacher was calling your name for a while now. Can you stop talking to me?" he glares at the shocked girl.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," she hisses.

"Yet you're the one who came to school late," he scoffs. Y/N has never met someone so rude before, well, besides her brother of course.

"Whatever," she rolls her eyes. The teacher sends them both a glare and shushes them so he can continue his roll call.

[ AFTERSCHOOL ]

"Hey! You there!" Y/N turned around to see a group of girls approaching her. "Yeah, you dumbass!!! You took the last mochi from the cafeteria today!! I was supposed to get it, not you!!!" a girl hissed at her. She seemed to be the leader of the group since they will all just nod their heads to everything she said.

"It wasn't even yours in the first place, so I don't know what to tell you," Y/N tells her as she turns her back to walk home. She then feels the girl shove her to the ground, the impact being painful to her knees.

"Awwww look at her, she's gonna cry~," the leader makes fun of Y/N as she was on the verge of tears.

"L-leave m-me alone," Y/N manages to say, trying her hardest not to cry in front of the group of girls.

The leader chuckles and raises her hand, giving her group an evil smirk. "This should teach you to not be a selfish brat next time." Y/N closes her eyes, knowing what was soon going to happen. After waiting for a couple of seconds, she still hasn't felt anything on her face. She opened her eyes to see her seatmate stopping the evil girl from the wrist.

He was certainly taller than them, making him intimidating. "Leave her alone, she hasn't done anything to you, the only selfish brat here is you. Now scram!!!" he sends a glare to all of them making them jump.