"I want to ask you something". Roy said.

"No Lilith has not contact me anyway if that's it then good night". Ed said as he started to turn around.

"That's not what I wanted to ask Fullmetal. I have a new mission for you". Roy said.

That got Ed attention. Ed turned around and looked at Roy.

"A mission"? Ed said in disbelief.

"I want you to help us find Hawkeye. You and I are the only ones that know that Lilith exists and what she is capable of. You also know Lilith the most. If you find anything report back to me tell no one that you were looking for Hawkeye understood". Roy said with a strict voice.

Ed only nodded and went back upstairs. Ed quickly changed and put on his usual outfit. Ed then went back downstairs to see that Roy was now sitting on the couch and reading a book. Ed walked right past Roy without saying anything. Ed walked out of the house and into the cold night air. The cool air with refreshing to Ed. Ed started to sniff the air. New and overwhelming smells filled Ed's nose. The smells are from trees, flowers, people cooking and many others. Ed didn't smell anything out of the ordinary. Then Ed started to use his heightened hearing. The one thing that Ed heard the most were people talking but there were also dogs barking, cats meowing and the wind howling. There were a lot more that Ed was hearing but none of it was helping Ed find Hawkeye. He now knew why Roy asks for his help because if Ed couldn't find Hawkeye then what hope did Roy's team have in finding her. Ed started walk. He searched any place he thought Lilith would go to. Ed had no luck in finding Hawkeye. Ed decided that it would be a good idea to turn in for the night.

Ed walks to Roy's house. Ed walks in and closes the door. Ed walks to the stairs to see that Roy was passed out on the couch. Ed could see a book on the ground and it was open on to a page. Ed walks over to see that it was the brown old book. Ed had wondered where it was all this time.

Why did the colonel take this book and why was he reading it. Ed thought.

Ed looks more closely at the book to see that the book was open to the chapter about vampire. Ed stares at the page then he picked up the book and closed it. He put the book on the coffee table. Then Ed got up and walked up to his bedroom. Ed looked at the clock to see that the time was 4:30 AM.

How do you get so late? Ed thought to himself.

Ed changed into his PJs then he sat down on the hard floor and started to read a book that was lying on the floor.

Roy's POV

Roy opens his eyes but then quickly closes them due to the sun in his face. Roy slowly opens his eyes.
His lets his eyes adjust to the sun. Roy slowly sits up on the couch. The first thing he noticed was a brown old book sitting nicely on the coffee table. Roy stares at it trying to remember why he was reading it in the first place. Then a pain of the sadness hits him like a ton of bricks. He was reading a book because he wanted to be prepared for anything and that included if Hawkeye turned into a vampire. Roy gets up and eats breakfast. Then he leaves the house. Roy got to the military building in time to see Hughes and the search party. Roy jogs up to Hughes and looks him in the eyes.

"I don't care what you say but I'm joining the search party. I want to know that everything is being done to find lieutenant Hawkeye and if that means abandoning my goals then so be it". Roy said.

Hughes smiled softly." I was wondering when you're going to join the search party". Hughes said.

Roy smiled at Hughes.

"We are going to search the woods near the outskirts of Central. We're going to search the woods to see if there are any cabins or places where the kidnapper could hide her".  Hughes said.