💗Chapter 4💗

I'm back!!!😊😊😊If you follow me on "wit" you know that I'm trying to make this a super long chapter and it will include either phrases or the whole song of the songs "Before you go", "Body" (the one that says "I'm more than my body"), "Rockabye" and "Without me" so look out for that. There will also be a MAJOR twist and a big surprise?ig so yea enjoy 🤗🤗🤗

—————————————

Everyone - ......

Suga - Hinata.......how much of what you told us was actually true.....

Hinata - ......

Tsukishima's eyes widened and he lets go of Hinata and stood up. He then glared at Hinata.

Tsukishima - How much of it was true Hinata. *gritting his jaw*

Hinata - ...none of it...he never abused me and he didn't cheat on you.....

(Tsukishima was speechless he had been mean and rude to the person he swore he would never hurt. The team on the call were also speechless they had bullied Kageyama for something he didn't do.)

Suga - HINATA SHOYO how dare you lie to us like that!!! Do you know what you did, you spread rumors and you convinced us that he did something to you when he was just protecting you!!!

Hinata was speechless he regretted what he did. They then heard the door open and they all shut up.

Oikawa - Why did we have to come back for your phone Kenma *whining*

Kenma - Cause I have a new game that I got in that phone besides we can make sure Kageyama isn't hurting again.

Atsumu - Yea I guess you're right.

Oikawa - Where the hell is he. With those wounds he can die!!!

Atsumu - Let's just wait until he comes back....You know we can't stop him from protecting them. Even if they kill him he will do anything for them....

Hinata and Tsukishima were shocked.

Suddenly they heard the window open again and a thud on the floor.

Oikawa - TOBIO-CHAN!!! Quickly Atsumu, Kenma go get the bandage and the suprescents. *picking up Kageyama's and laying him on the bed*

Everyone - 💭What's happening???💭

Kenma - Atsumu, Oikawa get out his pheromones are very strong you guys are both alfas you know the risk he is in if you guys stay here.

Oikawa and Atsumu - O-Ok *covering their noses. They walk out of the door standing guard at the entrance*

Kenma - Why are you so hurt your the strongest in the Kingdom.

Kageyama - *panting* Mates...

Kenma - Mates???

Tsukishima and Hinata - 💭Us??💭

Kageyama - Mates...when they don't want you it makes up a bit more weak *panting* when....when they are with someone else you lose a lot of strength and you can't take as much wounds as you used to....hah~hah~ *panting*

Kenma - What happened this time?? Why did you go out you're in heat and you're bleeding a lot.

Kageyama - They wanted to take Kei *smiling* I won't let them touch him....I'll protect him like I did 23 years ago *smiling* Tell Oikawa and Atsumu that they can come in now. I'll surpress my pheromones, I've done it before so it's nothing new.